MTTC Ch: 11 Dream? part 1 : 'Servant of evil.'

Louise's POV

it's just me or it's really windy out here?

We took the weapons in front of us, I took the SHINEE katana sword, Alison took the sword with butterfly markings, Miyoung took the bow and arrows with dragon markings and Jin took the knife with vines markings.

After 30 minutes walking in the forest......

"Where are we going!?" I complained.

"We're going to Neverland!" Alison shouted happily. I just ignored her.

"We're going to our village.","Did you forgot the way to our village?" Miyoung asked suspiciously.

"No perhaps she has an amnesia!" Alison commented....

WHAT!!!!

"OH I HAVE AN AMNESIA! BUT WHY I KNOW YOU GUYS!" I shouted to Alison.

"Told ya' she have an amnesia." Alison remarked.

"Ya-!"

*Bogsh*

In a blink of an eye we found ourselves lying on the ground. I sat properly and I saw Alison beside me and a big fallen tree between me and Miyoung whose laying beside Jin.

"Seriously, whats going on in this place!?" i screamed with fear.

"Look out-!" Miyoung warned.

I turn my head and i saw a zombie-like card man holding an axe in his hands! What are you!

"Don't move!" Miyoung shouted, and then she launches an arrow and it hit directly in the card man's right eye and black blood start spilling down its face. "YUCK'

"Louise look out!" It was Alison who warned me. I duck my head and put my hands around my head. Alison and Jin grab their weapons and launch themselves to the card man.

A few seconds later the card man is dead the three girl's dress is filled with black blood and also as their weapons...

Jin approches me to stand up and ask me if im okay..

"Gosh! Who will be okay if you see a zombie-like card man!" I remarked.

"Can someone explain this to me!?" I shouted .

Alison, Miyoung and Jin shoot a glance at each other. And suddenly Miyoung nob.

"Okay we will explain this later untill we get back." Jin said while pulling her hair into a pony tail...with her poker face...Errr stop being so serious!.....it's creepy.....

After 20 minutes....

"Are we there yet?" I asked...

"No," Miyoung answered.

"Are we there yet?"

"Nope."

"Are we there yet."

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No,"

"Are we there yet?"

"NOT YET!" Miyoung shouted shooting a death glare at me...

"Okay okay sorry..."

And there was a awkward silence...

"Are we there yet!" Alison shouted. Miyoung and Jin shoot a death glare at me and i respond to them with shooking me head and pointing my fingers to Alison.

"Errr- SHUT UP!" Miyoung shouted with a dark aura surrounding her...and she go to Alison to put a chilli pepper on her mouth,

But before Miyoung could do that a wind or like a flair passed me and in a blink of an eye Jin is there at the middle of Alison and Miyoung trying to stop them.

'What happend?'

"What's happening in here?" a voice said, We turn around and saw..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chanyeol

OMG my brother!!! i need to hide!!!

([October 4 2015]Author: Um yeah...I know right I forgot that Namu is her Brother....sorry...=_=)

He glance at me and he froze...

"What?" i asked, i turn around look at the three girls they look at Chanyeol wih sorrow...

The sword that my brother is holding suddenly fell on the ground.

"Hey people what is your proble-" I cut off and i feel someones hugging me.

I open my eyes and found my brother hugging me.

"You're okay..." He gasped and started crying on my shoulder.

I glance to the three girls. Miyoung and Jin trying so hard not to cry but in the other hand Alison is crying uglily. i laugh softly and turn to my brother and he say.

"Your Alive..."

"Im sorry i didn't protect you, sorry i didn't play my role seriously as your brother."

"Im so sorry cause i left you like a lone cat whose lost in the forest, like a flying bird with no direction and a girl who'se been captured by a evil creature and became a 'Servant of Evil."

I shook my head and started to feel so suspecious 'Servant of Evil'? i can't stop thinking of what are he talking about.

Suddenly i felt that someone is hugging me at my back i turn my head and it was Alison, Miyoung and Jin who'se hugging me.

I never felt so happy like this and i never felt how caring my brother is.

I close my eyes and hugged them.

'I don't know what are they talking about but no matter what happend i must comfort them and heal their wound from their past.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry i didn't update last '3 MONTHS' im so sorry!!!!! ...

i didn't update because of Kris and Baekhyuns news...specially in Baekyeon issue!!!

well also because i keep reading and reading 'Warriors' (cats) fanfiction and because that i didn't update. im now an Exostan without an U.B (Bacause Baekyeon issue!!!). WeLL im my very kind friends started calling me a girl Im addicted to cats and when ever they see a cat they will say "Hey its a cat Jin take her/him home!" (Jin is not my true name)

Mianhe!!! please forgave me...BYE

Don't forget to VOTE!!!!

-JIN