BDC Ch 3

Mi Young POV

I pressed the "End call" and I run to the three crazy girls and then.....

"Hey!" they complained. Haha I'm so bad because I just slap them... XD

"its a present... because you three made this day as a bad day ," i said angrily...

"Hi there people!" a voice said.

We all look to the right. Suddenly we saw Yura unnie and Woohyun hyung just got off of the bus.

"What are ya doing here?" Lay asked Yura and Woohyun.

"Eh? Louise invite us to come," Woohyun hyung answered.

"And she told us that you and MiYoung invite us," Woohyun hyung contineud...

Wait what did i just heard!

And again i slap Louise...

-_-

"Why!?" she complained.

"You have a bad habit of lying," I said with matching poker face. =_=

"Ya! Louise didn't i tell you that lying is bad!" Louise's brother say to her.

"Wow, he said it like he didn't even lie..." Yura said while browsing with her phone.

there was an awkward silence...

"Hey i don't lie!" Woohyun complained.

"Aniyo~","When we're still kids you lie because you stole a candy from me!" Louise said...

Then Woohyun hyung just gave us this look -_-"

"Hey people what cha' doing?" a voice said, and it was Krystal.

"Nothing...were just talking about a guy who stole candies" Chanyeol answered while staring at the two siblings.

Krystal look around...

"Why em' i the only one without a partner?!" she complained.

"Find your own!" Chen teased and put his arms around Louise.

"No!","Don't touch me!" Louise complained.

"What if i don't?" Chen questioned.

"I will kill you," she said.

but Chen just put his tongue out...Oh this two love birds... =_=

Then i notice that there are many people circling around us

"Ok i think we should go," i whisper to Alison and Jin who are next to me.

But suddenly

A Sasaeng fan just pulled Baekhyun in to the crowd, Chanyeol run to Baekhyun but he got caught by the fans too...pabo....-_-

Suddenly Jin and Alison go to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Can you release him!?" Alison said "Really" creepy with matching creepy face, and the fans got scared and step aside then Alison hold Chanyeol's hand go to the center again...

While Jin...

"Can i get Baekhyun?" Jin said whike smiling...=_=

"What if we don't?" the leader of the sasaeng fans said, and when she turn around she really looks like Alice from Hello Venus... Ok this will be scary... (o_--)

"Leader nim please stop don't you know its Jin from 4ever group don't you know she is one of the scariest idol when she got angry," her member of sasaeng fan said to her leader.

"I don't care!" the leader turn again to Jin.

"Don't you know that his my 'Boyfriend' so please step aside and let us go!" she command to Jin and the sasaeng fans getting scared not because what their leader said but what will Jin do.

"Feeler i don't even know you and why i-" Baekhyun cut his sentence.

"What did you say?" Jin asked calmly, why is she still calm!?.

"His my boyfriend," she said confidently.

"What did you say!?" she said angrily, Ok it started.

"Baekhyun is my boyfriend!" she answered really confidently. She's just making it worst!

"Hey Jin faster the crowd is getting bigger!"krystal shouted to Jin.

We shook our head because Jin just hold the girl's neck. STOP THAT THINK ABOUT YOUR FUDGING IMAGE!

"Let him go or i will kill you!?" she command the girl.

"No!" the girl said. Then Jin hold the girl's neck tighter.

"Ok let him go," the girl said, then Jin let her go she took Baekhyun.

"Hey next time if you will do it,","do it with more confidence right Woohyun hyung." said to the leader.

Woohyun just nob.

"Ok lets disperse. bye!" Yura said and disappear in the crowd...while Woohyun just go to a shop.

Krystal go to the carnival, Chen and Louise go near a goods shop, Jin and Baekhyun go at the carnival too and Chanyeol and Alison go near the forest. Suddenly Lay hold my hand and he lead me to the carnival.

Oooooooooooooo Oooooooooooooo Oooooooooooooo oooooooo
i know its short... sorry i didnt update last few weeks because there are many requirment...im really sorry, and i didnt update because my phone lost last Feb 26... last time my sd card failed or destroyed and I'm really so sad because that sd card have 98 picture of Woohyun (when baekhyun is not my UB) and 200+ pictures of kpop...and now my CP is gone and now I'm sad because my sd card is gone not my CP because I have many pictures of baekhyun there,and now i am using my aunt's gift. ....... Why is this world is so cruel!?.....T^T............=_=

-Jin =_=