MTTC Ch: 11 part 4 : Dead?

Louse's POV 

"Finally i'm gonna get some sleep!" Jin yawn.

"And finally i'm be back at the Real world!" I yawn too.

Um we're here at our bedroom with only one lamp to see eachother , I don't know what time is it they don't even have clock here.....

So...Boring....

"How you guys spent your time here?" I asked the three girls.

"Really is it necessary?" Miyoung said.

"We're just having a patrol around our territory to make sure if there is no enemies, and the other one is 'Hunting Patrol'  this time we or some warriors will hunt for foods like animals and etc, and lastly the mentors will take their apprentice to train them to be a warrior. But sadly we don't have a apprentice we're just a regular warriors." Jin explained.

"And it's so violent!" Alison cried.

"Violent. We're all violent here."  Miyoung remarked.

"But Jin is the most violent heere in our village!" Alison teased while taking a glance at Jin.

suddenly  a flying hair comb directly hit alison's face.

"Told ya shes soooooooooooooooooo violent!" Alison cried while tooking the comb and comb her hair.

"Want some?" Jin said while preparing to throw a book to alison. Alison shook her head violently and finally the battle stopped.... Sooo weird!!!!

"Jin can i borrow your book?" I asked, Jin nob and passed the book to me entitled...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Warriors Fire and Ice'....

Really!?

"Really?" I said voicing my thoughts.

"Why?" Miyoung asked.

"a story about cats!" I answered while passing back the book to Jin.

'Hey it's have a good story!..." Jin cried.

"Okay time to sleep!" Miyoung clapped and blow the lamp.

Noooo i see nothing!!!! And its too early!!!!!!

~~~~....~~~~

Normal POV

As the people  started sleeping soundly, the warriors started guarding the entrance and the exit of the village even they have a stone to protect them from the enemies, but the leader and healer of the village can't help to feel indanger bacause of the power of the queen and the necromancer possess.

Chanyeol, Sungkyu and Kai are  now asigned to guard the entrance of the village.

"Hey Sungkyu hyung..." Kai said awkwardly.