"You're so beautiful." My voice whistled as I leaned in, lightly connecting my lips with her's. Her lips were soft, tasting like the sweet gloss from her lip product. My right hand cupped her cheek as my lips molded with her's, being careful not to be too harsh on her. I pulled her closer by the waist, bringing her up on my lap. Her fingers tangled themselves in my hair as she created tension between our lips. Soon enough, she pulled away, gasping heavily as she placed a hand on my chest.

"Was that okay?" she croaked out, still a little out of breath with her lips glossy and swollen.

"Of course it was, why?" To be honest here, that was probably the best kiss I've had in my life. My heart was beating really fast, and I knew it wasn't due to lack of oxygen.

"I don't know. You've kissed so many girls before, and I probably sucked compared to them." Belle shrugged, taking a shaky breath.

"Those were all just rumors, Belle. Sure, I've hooked up with girls before and shit, but I'm not a player or whatever you girls call it. I'm not as bad as 99% of the school brings me out to be. Fighting is probably the baddest thing I've done in my life." Well in school, at least. Belle furrowed her eyebrows as she muttered a quick apology.

"Our parents are doing karaoke again." Rose bursted into the room with a little kid attached her her hip. One hand held the kid whilst the other held a plate with food. "I just got you pepperoni since I really didn't know what you wanted."

"Thanks." I grabbed the plate as Rose sat on the bed, rocking the kid back and forth.

"Hey Grant." Belle cooed, lightly squeezing his cheek. Grant was skinny to say the least. His bones were noticeable, but they weren't so bad, and his eyes were a bright shade of blue washed by fear. He slowly started to cry as Belle touched him, balling a fist of Rose's hair.

"Hey buddy, it's okay." Rose patted his back while swaying back and forth.

"Should we exchange presents now? It's midnight?" Belle checked the time on her phone and reached under her bed to pull out to wrapped boxes.

"Yeah sure. Mine are also under the bed." Rose pointed as she kissed Grant's forehead before setting him to lie down. I awkwardly pulled out my present for Belle that Alice wrapped since I can't wrap for shit.

"I go first." Rose reached for a rectangular shaped box with snowmen all over it and handed the box to Belle. Belle tucked a piece of her shiny black hair behind her ear and neatly tore the wrapping paper apart. Rose rolled in her lips as if she was trying to hide in her laughs. Belle opened the box and revealed a red lingerie accompanied with a box of tampons.

"Rose!" Belle gasped as she pulled out the objects. Rose let out her laughter with her eyes brimming with tears. She brought her hand out to dry her eyes as she clutched onto her stomach.

"Well, it is that time of the month and as much of holiday spirit you are, you don't want your dress to perhaps have a bit of color down there, do you?" Rose grinned causing me to snort and hi-five her. Belle pouted and pulled out the lingerie over her body. I gulped as I looked away, trying to save myself from embarrassment. "Don't worry though. My real present for you is under the tree."

"I need to um go to the bathroom."

"Save the boner for later." Rose laughed as she ripped open the present Belle gave to her. A Polaroid camera was uncovered under the reindeer wrapping paper. "Holy shit."

"You like photography so I thought you would like-"

"I fucking love you." Rose hugged Belle, swaying side to side. She finally released her grasp on Belle and began to tear open the camera box.

"Here's your present." I awkwardly scratched the back of my head, handing her the small box. Belle smiled, her dimples showing, and slowly opened the box. She gasped as she saw the bracelet with her eyes getting teary.

"Calum, it's beautiful." She carefully put on the bracelet, admiring every angle of it.

"I didn't know if you would like it." I bit my lip, smiling as I saw her get emotional over it.

"Here is your present, but I feel so bad since it sucks compared to what you gave to me." Belle handed me her present, waiting me to unwrap the paper so she could open the box. A black beanie with a puppy badge stitched to it was inside the box, along with a little noted with my name on it. Belle grabbed the beanie and slipped it over my head, giggling on probably how childish I looked.

"It's really cute," I admitted. Belle pouted and shook her head.

"But your present was way better. I feel horrible for-"

"Hey look it's Santa." I pointed behind her and turning her chin towards me as she turned around. I pressed my lips against her's, closing my eyes and enjoying the moment until I heard a flash. Belle and I broke apart to look at Rose who was airing out the film that came out of her camera.

"That's cute. The first picture I took in my camera is my new OTP."

~

thIS SUCKED AND IT WAS RUSHED SO I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY

-kat hoodings