Michael: yeah dude. im going to set things straight. have fun and use protection. i think Santa already has too many kids to give presents to #concealthedick #nomorefuturehoodsfornow.

Calum: #michaelhasnolifeandshouldstopusinghashtags.

I scoffed at his latest text, shoving the phone deep inside my pocket. Belle yawned, stretching and accidentally hitting her elbow on her headboard.

"Hey Belle, I gotta pee." Rose groaned as she cracked her back and smoothened out her wrinkled blue flannel.

"Then go pee?" Belle raised an eyebrow at her, wiggling her toes underneath the soft blanket.

"Come with me." Rose whined, pouting her lips to add to the drama queen effect. Belle rolled her eyes while laughing.

"You're seventeen, it's just a movie. Go by yourself." My fingers slowly crept their way towards Belle, slowly enlacing them with her's. A satisfied grin crept up on my lips as she remained to hold my hand despite her friend begging her to guard Rose while she pees.

"Please don't tell me that you two are going to be those really annoying couples who cannot go a day without mentioning their beloved." Rose sighed, brushing out her dark brown wavy hair as she stuffed her phone in the pocket of her black skinny jeans.

"We aren't even dating." Belle coughed, closing her eyes as if they were overwhelmed with watching in a dark room for too long.

"Whatever you say, Rivers. Calum, do you want food? I'm gonna pick up Grant after I face the loneliness of peeing alone, and I know you can't go downstairs without anyone noticing you." Rose plopped one of those buttermints in her mouth and leaned against the wall.

"Just a pizza slice or something. Thanks." I cleared my throat, keeping Belle's hand in my grasp. Belle fluttered her eyelashes like she was trying to wake herself up, and began using her laptop again which sadly meant she had to detach her hand from mine.

"No problem." Rose saluted before exiting the room, causing us to hear the loud cheers for downstairs.

"What are we?" Belle huffed and crossed her arms, her eyes staring right into mine.

"What do you mean?" I bit my lip knowing exactly what she was talking about. Belle was making me nervous, I didn't know what I should say.

"I mean we held hands, almost kissed, and all this. I know I am overreacting, but I don't want to be just that friends with benefits girl. I've never really felt this way before, and I-." She rambled off, looking down at her hands.

"Baby girl, trust me. You would never be those friends with benefits people. I like you, and you mean a whole damn lot to me. If anything, I would like you to be my girlfriend, but I know how we should take it slow and shit, but I really really really like you, and I probably don't make sense right now." I chuckled, holding her hands in mine. Her cheeks were flushed, her lips parting apart as she stared at me.

"I can't date though. I need to get my studies right, and trust me Calum, I would love to date you. But, can we just take it slow?" Belle bit the inside of her cheek, her dress pushing up by her moving.

"I know that, which is why I said we should take it slow. But, I can't really take things too slow or else I wouldn't be able to control myself," I whispered close to her ear, my lips lightly brushing against it. Belle sucked in a breath, remaining completely silent at the moment.

"Cal." Her voice was hushed, almost as if she was encouraging me to go on. My left hand went down her back from the nape of her neck, feeling the lace fabric around her body. I tilted her head up lightly so her dark eyes would meet mine, slightly closing the gap between the two of us.