••27••

Replay :

Jonah pulled me in to a hug and I punch him to let me go but a few minutes later I gave up and just cried into him chest as he rub my back and I hugged him back and he pulled me closer.
**********

I felt safe in his embrace. I just wanted this to last longer but it didn't he pulled away and I look up to Jonah and I have no idea what he's doing to me.

"Are you okay now" he ask me I nodded in response to the question. I wasn't think when I said this at all I didn't mean to say it but I did anyways.

"I Love You Jonah More Than A Friend" I said and I covered my mouth

"W-what"

"I love y-you"

Jonah look at me weird and I felt tears about to form in my eyes I just got up and walk out and saw Corbyn look at me and he ran up to me and hug me as he cried and I hug him back and let tears run down.

"I'm glad your ok" he said

"I'm happy your safe" I said

Jonah came in and looked at me.

"Can I talk to Daniel ........... Alone" he said Corbyn walk out and Jack and Zach did also. I stood there and Jonah pulled me towards the couch and I just sat there and felt like I was about to cry. Jonah looked hurt

"Daniel it's okay" he said

"No Jonah it's not I told you I love you and I do but you have feelings for Corbyn and now I'm just lost" I said

"Daniel look I only like you as a friend way, not more but I'm sure theirs someone out there waiting for you okay" he said as I sat there heartbroken tears formed once again I just got up and ran to the bathroom and I heard Jonah call my name but I didn't turn around I locked it and just slide down and cried.

"I k-knew y-y-you wouldn't l-l-love me back" I whispers to myself I heard I knock on the door and flinched but it

"Daniel please" I heard Jonah's voice cracked I got up and just look at myself in the mirror

"Worthless, F-failure, S-stupid, Ugly, Pointl-less piece of shit" I stutter I grab a razor and did cuts in my arm and blood was coming down. I cried out in pain but I deserve more so I keep cutting and fell to the ground as I cried and Jonah push the door open and saw me on the ground.

"G-get away from me" I cried he came up to me and I tried to scoot back but I was already against the wall

"Daniel look I know you like me and all but their is someone who will love you" he said I sat there and just cried he walk up to me and grab a first aid kit and cleaned up my arm and put me up and carried me to the couch and hug me. I cried in to his shoulder. He pulled away and kiss my forehead. Why do I have to be alone why now. Why do you care. I felt anger built inside of me. It didn't feel right to me. I pushed Jonah off of me. He looked at me.

"Why are you caring now after what you said to me" I yelled

"Daniel I just want to be a good friend okay" he said

"Your not such a good friend okay" I yelled

"What do you mean" he yelled

"First you crush my heart then second you start caring" I yelled

"Daniel I dont care about this and I don't love you okay" he said the word hit me hard I look at him as he now heard what he said

Corbyn POV

Jonah and Daniel were talk as I sat in our room and reading what tweet has until when I saw something

•••••••••

Username 2
I can't believe that fuck boy would use Christina for fame that whore I bet he just a little piece of shit 👎👎👎👎👎😡😡😡😡 like if you agree

👍 5.90k         👎 679

Username 4
Whore 😈

Username 3
Fuck boy who the fuck dose he think he is👎👎👎👎👎

View more

••••••

I throw my phone at the wall as I sat there and felt my whole world stop my mind filled with thoughts I couldn't explain and the only thing I knew was I was broken and always will be.

"What happened to the o-old me" I whisper I got up and change into black rip jeans and a black shirt and walk into the living room and say Jonah and Daniel, Daniel had tears running down and Jonah looked frustrated.

"Um is everything okay" I asked them Jonah looked
at me and Daniel immediately nodded his head no I gave him a confused look and he just got up and walking to the room I looked at Jonah than walked off. I felt someone grab my wrist causing me to turn around.

"What Jonah what do you want do you want to beat me, have sex with me, or yelled at me for no fucking god damn reason what is it cause trust me I live through it all I been through sexual harassment and many more!?!?" I yelled

"plus I didn't come here to let you just crush my friends heart and I didn't come here to let you boss me around!!!" I said as tears buried my eyes and I just looked at him and walk off but he turn me around and pulled my shirt close to him and our lip were just a few inches away.

"I'm Sorry Corbyn I didn't Mean to hurt you but I would never say this but I love you too" he said and with that he smashed his lip on to mines I was shocked but ended kissing back he pulled me closer and moved his hand down to my waist and to my pants but I stop him.

"What Corbyn" he said

"I don't want to do this" I said he pick me up and I had my legs around his waist and he carried me to the room he climb on the bed and he sat me on his lap and place me on his member. He took off my shirt and his. He attacked my neck he found my sensitive spot and I moaned loud he went down to my pants and took them off he flip us over so I was on the bottom he kissed me deeper and I moaned between the kiss. Jonah thrust in me slowly.

"Uh J-J-jonah f-ffmmm fuck me faster ugh" I moaned out (Why just why sorry for the ones who hate this I'm sorry)

He thrusted in me faster and harder I moaned louder I moaned high pitch I immediately shut my mouth

"What wrong princess you sound cute when you moan" he said I felt this weird feeling and I pushed Jonah off of me and I got my clothes on and ran out but Jonah grab me hand and turned me around.

"What" I said

"What happened I thought you like it" he said

"I have to go" I said

"No"

"What" I said

  "Your not leaving anywhere" Jonah yelled

"Why Jonah why?" I said

"Cause I don't want to lose you again like the past few months " he said

"Jonah I can't just stay with you forever" I said

"I have to go" I said and Jonah hugged me as I hugged him back I walk off and let tears fall out.