"Your welcome" I said to him and then continued on.

After the second obstacle conquered , it was the third and final obstacle.

A mine field.

I have to becareful and not get blown away. I would look around me and see others getting blown away by the blast.

I than saw Shouto and Bakugou in an heated battle for first place.

There many catching up. I'm not gonna fall behind.

I then grabbed seeds of Barrel Cacti and made them grow.

It hurts since I'm holding them with my bare hands , but they are perfect for throwing !

I then threw some cacti at the land mines behind me so that the explosion would propel me forward.

And it worked !

I flew high into the air and is about to catch up to the two boys. The downside is...

I don't have a clue on how to land properly !!!

"I'm gonna dieeee !!!!" I screamed as I was about to land on a landmine and get exploded once again.

"Are you alright ?" A soft voice asked.

I opened my eyes to see that I am wrapped around in vines and being carried by a girl with vines for hair.

"H-huh ?" I was a bit confused.

"You flew like an angel , but sadly when your wings were cut you were destined to fall into hell" she said in a mystic tone. "I used my given gift to save you from suffering"

"Uhm... Thank you for saving me" I said , she then put on me on ground beside her , as we continued on running.

"You are welcome , it is my duty to protect those in need" she said.

I don't know what to say next.

"I forgot to introduce , my name" She started to speak. "I am Ibara Shiozaki from Class B" she introduced.

"My name's Neose Satori , from Class A" I said.

"I see , from the ever talked about class... We have heard so much about you. I have thought you all are sinners that must be cleansed" I was kind of confused on her words. "But you are a saviour who is made to rescue them out of misery" she continued.

"I really don't know what you are saying ,but it is nice to meet you" I said smiling. Sadly , she couldn't see it because of my face mask.

"We are catching up them" Shiozaki said , she must be pertaining to Shouto and Bakugou.

So close yet so far.

"Follow me , I am able to detect landmines" She said , and I just obediently did.

Then a large explosion occured from behind us. I looked to see who caused it and I'd be damned ! It was Midoriya !

He did the same thing I did , the only difference is his plan is flawless !

Midoriya was now in first place , but Bakugou and Shouto are catching up to him.

I musn't loose as well ! "Let's go Shiozaki !" I stared to run.

"It is reckless to do that !" She said catching up to me.

As we passed the mine field , we both ran with everything we've got !

"Forgive me Satori , but this is where I shall leave you" Shiozaki said , then used her quirk to move faster.

"Oh no !" I said as she ran off. I wanted to use my quirk , but I gotta save up for later.

And so I ran with all of my energy !

I then reached the finish line seeing some of my classmates already there.

I looked at Iida and he seems to be muttering something , I wanted to approach him but better not to.

Shouto as well , I wanna go to him but ... I feel like something's pushing me away from him.

And so ...

"Shiozaki " I then went over to the vine haired girl.

"Hello there Satori , I am very sorry for being a traitor to you" She said. "I have sinned"

"Please don't feel bad" I said to her "Its part of the game" I reassured her.

"You are an angel" She said.

Now that the race is over , the results were announced.

Neose Satori
Class A
13

I was in 13th placed ... Such an embarrassment ! But , this is only the beginning ...

I have to do more !