"Oh no !" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Hey ! Someone's trapped underneath !" One student said.

"Wouldn't that kill them ?" Another asked.

"Will people die at this sports festival ?!" Another panicked.

But at that moment a student emerged from the robot.

"Like I'd die !" Kirishima shouted as he burst out from the robot.

"Kirishima from Class 1-A was underneath !" Present Mic exclaimed. "That's crazy !"

"That bastard , Todoroki. He timed it on purpose so it'd be right when they fell. If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!" Kirishima said.

Then another person started to emerge as well. "That Class A... really is filled with bastards!". Tetsutetsu exclaimed as he climb out from the robot.

"Tetsutetsu from Class B was also underneath !" Present Mic announced."that's crazy !"

"If it hadn't been me, someone would've died !" Tetsutetsu exclaimed.

Then another person emerges from the robot. The two boys looked at surface as it was about to break then-

Vines emerged from the surface and appeared Satori.

"Amazing ! Satori from Class 1- A was under the rubble as well !" Present Mic said. "This girl is crazy !"

NEOSE SATORI
QUIRK : MOTHER NATURE
SHE CAN GROW SEEDLINGS AND MANIPULATE THEM. SHE CAN ALSO HEAL PLANTS. BUT SHE MUST TOUCH THEM.

"Both you boys are wrong" She said. "I made sure everyone was safe with my plants" the two boys were dumbfounded by the girl.

Midoriya was amazed by Satori. "She managed to survived being crush with her plants and save others as well... As expected by one who entered U.A. through only a recommendation" He said to himself.

"Right ... I need to go" Satori grabbed two seeds and begun running. She made the Chinese Wisteria vine into some sort of grappling hook and swung herself forward.

She uses her plants to wrap some robots around to immobolize them and crushed them with her Honey Locusts.

~~~

Neose's P.O.V.

The next obstacle was called "The Fall" , according to Present Mic. We had to balance on the tight ropes connecting to each cliff in order to pass.

It would be easy if you had a flying type quirk , though...

I look ahead of me and see that Shouto and Bakugou are in the lead. How can I prove myself if I'm falling way behind ?

I need to move fast ! I could use my some of my plants to create a bridge , but I've already used too much. I need to save some for later. I have no choice but to rely on my physical strength to pass.

I then started to hold onto the rope tightly , passing this course. I was dangling upside down , trying my best not to let me or even my glasses fall.

"Careful... careful... careful..." I muttered to myself.

"Woah , woah !" I look infront of me to see Ojiro loosing balance. Then he tremble and let go of the rope.

"Oh no !" He gasped as he is about to plummet into oblivion.

"Ojiro !" I quickly made an Chinese Wisteria seed grow and wrapped it around Ojiro. "A-are you alright ?" I asked.

"Thanks Satori , if it weren't for you , I would've been a goner" He said.