|PART 2| Chapter 17: Play Along

-Ghira's Short POV-

(I stared at the back of the red headed girl's head, raging with anger and wishing that I could throw her over the high balcony that we were on just so that master and I could get on with our lives)

(But no...)

(All he ever saw and talked about was HER)

(Even over that terrible year of me having to watch him play along with her was sicking. The way he held her in his strong arms and how she got to call him by his birth name! Not to mention...she got to kiss him...something I'd been yearning since being by his side)

(But no. He allowed this girl....this one, simple girl, who treats him so wrongly, to access his heart and actually melt over the icy barrier he placed on it)

(It didn't scare me with the fact that if I killed this girl, he would kill me. No, for I could always be reincarnated. It scared me of what kind of man he would become without her in his life. Not to mention, it wouldn't help me get any closer to him)

(I'd let my guard down as I felt her golden eyes lay on me as she stopped moving, pissing me off even more for making me feel like she was looking down upon me)

Ghira: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT!? AND WHO TOLD YOU TO STOP WALKING!?

Mimi: Well...we are at Tyson's door

(My eyes went away from her before looking to see that we did make it to Master's door. I'd spaced out so much that I hadn't even realized it)

(But there was no way I was going to make her think I didn't know that already)

Ghira: I knew that already!

(Pushing passed the girl, who just seemed completely unphased or even frightened by me like the other girls would be, I was preparing to knock on Master door before the large double door opened itself and revealed the handsome, blue haired man)

Ghira: Master!

(His eyes immediately went from me over to the girl as he smiled slightly, but her gaze went elsewhere and that alone made me want to grab her head and turn it face him)

(If anything she should be lucky she isn't kissing his feet and begging for forgiveness)

Tyson: there's my special girl...

(I stepped back, allowing him to reach out to her shackles, pulling her into his grasp as she shivered from his touch)

Tyson: what's the matter...? I allowed you to speak with your friends didn't I?

(She didn't mutter a word as she pulled from his reach and entered the room with no struggle, disappearing from my sight)

(Master was preparing to re-enter his room and close the door before I spoke up)

Ghira: Ma-Master!

Tyson: what now, ghira?

(I always found it so hard to speak with him, but even if it meant that girl being in the room with us, I wanted to be by his side)

Ghira: I...I was thinking...maybe I should come in and--

(He began to start moving forward again, completely ignoring my request)

Ghira: Master...?

(He turned sideways, hand still on the door before speaking in a low, cold tone)

Tyson: go. away. ghira....

(and with that, the door slammed directly into my face, blowing my hair back and me a bit as well)

(I was saddened that he wouldn't allow me to join with him as I pressed myself up against the door and my ear so I could at least hear his voice, but it seemed like nothing was going on)