Wounded

(Once getting our formal greetings over with, Sidon had decided because of small I was, though everyone seemed to be small compared to him, and because of how different I looked compared to our group, besides my brothers, it was necessary to carry me to his father, though I could tell from the looks I was getting, people were either jealous or intrigued....either one wasn't good for me)

Sidon: Father! Look how adorable this small Hylian is!

(Normally I would have been creeped out or even upset if a giant guy was cradling me like a child, but Sidon was so...handsome...so I suppose it was okay)

so I suppose it was okay)

(Zeldapehia)

King Dorephan: Honestly Sidon, don't you think that's a bit embarrassing for her?

Sidon: ah..I didn't even bother asking

(He looked at me and smiled. Oh wow...even with the same eye color, I felt like his shined brighter than mine and his sharp teeth. I had the urge to touch them, but I decided to go against that)

Sidon: If this bothers you, I'll put you down

Mimi: I...uh...

Malu: I doubt it! She seems to be enjoying herself with all the blushing she's doing

(I couldn't even yell because of how hard my heart was beating. I covered my face...kill me now)

Zelda: She seems to be having fun, your lordship

King Dorephan: I suppose. What brings you to our domain, Princess Zelda?

Zelda: Well originally I'd just returned from the Petial's Festival and I ran into these three marvelous people and decided I just HAD to bring them with me. These two, Maka and Malu, will be new soldiers at my castle

(My brothers bent down to give their respects)

(Honestly I kinda questioned on how a Zora had gotten so big, yet somehow they had the smallest feet...-giggles- it's kinda cute)

King Dorephan: And she caught your attention?

Zelda: Yes! Look how cute she is!

Mimi: Prin-princess-blush-

Sidon: Awww, look at her red face! She's almost as red as me!

(He squeezed me a bit tighter causing me to be closer to his rippling chest. Honestly...I could melt right now)

Zelda-laughs-: But she's actually never stepped a foot out of her village and she's very inquisitive

King Dorephan: Really?

Sidon: It's true! She was so curious on our built

King Dorephan: Our build?

Mimi-laughs nervous-: I was just...curious on the whole shark head, but Hylian, fish body thing that's all