I Want The Truth

-Somewhere in the Gerudo Desert. Location: Yiga Clan Hideout-

-Ghira's POV-

(I placed my arm onto the chest of my master. I honestly enjoyed these moments when it was just him and I in the late nights, even if he didn't hold me back and was cold to affection or if it were one of those wretched prisoners that he used as play toys)

(ha! Those women can't do for him what I do, which is obviously true since he calls me to his bedroom at least every night. I get to spend more time with him than those women do, but it's probably because he kills them afterwards)

(I placed my naked leg over his, letting the cool breeze from the open window hit us, but, still, him not holding me seemed even colder)

(He sat up, allowing the moonlight to bounce off of his large, light complexioned back. My eyes traced over the marks and scars that he had on his strong body and I couldn't help, but to lick my lips at the only man that could handle a woman like me)

"Are those men back yet?"

(Now resting my head on one hand and placing the other on my thigh, I answered to his deep voice)

Ghira: Do you mean the men who failed on capturing that girl?

"Clearly that's what I meant"

Ghira: My apologies. No. I haven't heard word from them yet nor their arrival.

"Hmph. those cowards are probably hiding"

(I placed my hand on his back, hoping that he would find comfort in my gentle touch, but it was just met with his cold glance, letting me know to let go. He never lets anyone touch him and stays so closed off)

Ghira: My lord. I think you should relax. The girl is not going anywhere from what the yigas on the outside are saying and I don't very much understand  on why your so crazy about getting this silly, little gi--

(I was cut off as I felt his tightening grip around my throat, leaving me with short breaths)

(I tried prying off his hands, but it was no use considering he was so much more stronger than me)

"Learn your place Ghira...otherwise I will put you in it"

(I tried nodding my head as best as I could before he released by throwing my head to the side, letting me dangling over the bed and hold my throat, coughing and spitting on the floor)

(I hated this. I was in love with my master, yet, all he's ever talked about was that damn red headed girl that I've yet to see! I don't get what's so special about her! And what does she have that I don't! I didn't know the girl, but I already had a burning hate for her)

-Sfx:Knocking-

"What!?"

"My lord. The yiga members that you sent out to capture the girl are back"

"Excellent. Bring them to the throne room....and as for you Ghira..."

(I looked up, tears still in my eyes from his rough grip to see a slight grin creeping from his face)

"Dress yourself and meet me in the throne room. I want you to see this for the next time you fuck up...."

(With that, he didn't even bother with getting fully dress, but, instead, threw on a robe and made his way out of the room with the other yiga members)

(I didn't fuck up. That damn boy, Link, just got in my way! Not to mention that she wasn't even with him like those damn idiots said, leaving me to get backlash and a disgusting look from our lord!)