Chp 1: Graduation

This is my second book. Pls don't judge. Also u should read my DBZ and marvel fanfic. Enjoy💜

SHIMOTOKI'S POV
Ahhh graduation. Finally getting out of primary school and into high school. Today is the last day I wear this uniform and I am gonna miss it.

I got a letter from the best school UA saying I got into recommandations so I have to take a mini test to see if I'm worth it. I showed my parents and they are so proud of me. I see why though. I was born with a half and half quirk. From my right arm I can control and have water come out of my body. From my left arm I can control and manipulate air. This makes my dancing so beautiful.

"MUUUUUM! COME ON WE NEED TO GO NOW FOR GRADUATION!" I shouted from the stairs. "COMING HONEY! GO IN THE CAR NOW AND GET HAMARI!" Mum shouted back. Hamari is my little sister and can be a brat sometimes but I love her.

While me and Hamari are sat in the car, mum and dad are locking the house. We were allowed to choose the colour of our graduation gowns and caps. Mine is red on top and then fading to white at the bottom. Red is my favourite colour because it's the colour of the flower I got after my first ballet show. The flower was a rose.

We arrived at the school hall early because of parking and seats. We got one near the back because of photography. My best friend Mai is here too. She has a green cap and gown and her family is sitting on the next row down from my family.

Since all the students sit at the front in register order I'm next to Mai since she's after me in the register. "What do you think we'll get when our name is called up?" She asked. I replied," Mabye a certificate saying we've grown up or something like that."

The ceremony began and all the names are getting called up. When everyone went up they all did it in a cool way. Girls strutted and boys looked like they were getting a medal from the army. "Takahashi, Shimotoki." Well that's me. I strutted proudly to get my certificate, shook hands with the headteacher (while my parents took at least 10 photos) and doing a running leap of the stage. Some people are wowing and some people are scoffing. Doesn't matter because I'm going to the best hero high school!

"Tanaki, Maiko." The headteacher said and Mai went up on the stage. Since she goes to the same ballet school as me we always have competions against each other. Today it's who can do the best exit. It's her today. She did an amazing jump that was too beautiful to describe.

"Seeing the look on your face must mean I win." Mai said smugly. "Next time Mai. At the after party." I challenged. "At the end we should come up with a routine." She said. "Definitely!" I replied.

Everyone is going home after the ceremony to change into party clothes for the after party. Me and Maiko raced home using our quirks. She can control nature like grow trees, make them move and can control tamed animals. Although she has to be in a place with lots of nature to use it to her full potential. That's why she lives near the city park. I also live near the park but because of the lake there to use my water quirk. Once I tried to lift all the water from the lake. It worked for a second but then I passed out.

For the after party I'm wearing a long dress going up to my ankles with pretty blue jewels on the upper part.

Maiko sent me a picture that's a grass green dress that has a puffy skirt fading to a lighter green to the bottom, spots on the skirt and a wide white strip on the waist

Me and her are really proud that we found these amazing dresses but they were pretty expensive

Me and her are really proud that we found these amazing dresses but they were pretty expensive. About 9000 yen each. 

We met outside the park gate to practise our routine. We threw some hip hop and ballet in it and turned out great. We're really proud of it and will fit with any song the DJ puts on... we acually tried it. We agreed not to rehearse our dances against each other and make it up on the spot. It's gonna be me first then Mai and will be like this until there's a minute left and that's when we'll do our routine together.

"SHIMO COME ON WE'RE LEAVING!" Mum called. "COMING JUST GETTING MY BAG!" I shouted back. Mum, dad and Hamari are in the car waiting when I lock the house.

Mai is already at the school when I get there and we meet up with my other best friend Momo Yaoyorozu. She's wearing a fabulous red dress too. A puffy red and black dress with many frills. Jewels beading from her waist to her hip and black gloves with red frills.

"You look amazing momo

"You look amazing momo." I said. "Thanks Shimo. You two look great as well. I hear you are in the recommendations for UA Shimo. Well guess what. I am too!" She said bouncing. "Wow no way! So we'll be at the same school! What about you Mai are you going to the entrance exam?" I asked. "Umm hopefully. If I get into my dream school then we won't have to move..." She replied. WHAT WHY WHERE HOW??! Me and Momo flooded her with questions. "GUYS GUYS! I might move because my parents got a job somewhere far. But it's also near another great hero school. One of the top 3." "Well I guess that's not so bad but we want you here Mai. I have no one else to enjoy dancing with as much as you." "Same here Shimo but we have to hope." She replied. "This is why we will train you to be the strongest to pass the entrance exam. You don't know if they have a lot of nature so you should bring some dirt or seeds to the exam." Momo suggested. Me and Mai looked at her then said how much of a great idea it was.

In the hall we got some food to eat and got a table for the three of us. I got sushi and teriyaki chicken. Momo got salad and fish while Mai got sweet and sour chicken, prawn crackers and stir fry. They planned activities and games for us and they were actually really fun. When the music started that's when all eyes turned on us. "Alright it's our turn. Move aside amateurs the pros just came." I said. "Don't be so cringy Shimo." Momo said.

First chapter of my 2nd book. Who should Shimo be shipped with :
Todoroki
Bakugo
Midoriya
Tokoyami
I wanna see who says Tokoyami because it's random and different for a change. If no one says anything them I'm choosing. 💜