"Okay, I'll be back in a few. Don't walk away, and if you need me just yell, okay?" He ruffles your hair before walking off to the sea. You sigh as he dives into the water, resting your chin on top of your knees. He looks so happy. As much he disliked seafood, the more he loved to swim in the water.

After a while you sit in silence. You had closed your eyes and were just enjoying the sound of the water splashing against the rocks, the sound of the-

No.

Not more sounds. The only sounds you heard was the sound of the water against the rocks. And it was calming as hell.

"Already sleeping?"

You sleepily opened your eyes to find Namjoon crouching in front of you. His bangs were sticking against his forehead. He smiled his dimpled smile at you.

"No, just enjoying the silence."

"Are you joining me? It's boring without you." He pouted. You, being crazy madly in love with this man, just couldn't say no to him.

"Fine. But promise me you're not going to push me under water!" You point a finger at him. He chuckles. "I'd never."

"That's what you said last time too!"

"But this time I mean it."

You roll your eyes and pull the hoodie over your head. You shiver as the cold evening air brushes against your bare skin.

"It's warmer in the water, promise." Namjoon grabs your hand and gently pulls you up. You walk hand in hand towards the sea.

"It starts getting warmer once you're further. It's cold at the beginning."

You whine. "I hate the cold."

"I know something." He smiles and crouches in front of you. "Get on."

You chuckle and happily take his offer. After all, you loved his piggyback rides. He starts walking into the sea, and soon enough your feet touch the water. You squeal as you feel the water slowly engulfing you. Namjoon keeps walking further into the water until it reaches his shoulders.

"It's warm, right?"

"Yeah, you were right. As always."

He chuckles at your statement and lets go of you so you can swim on your own. You let yourself float on your back, and look up at the nightsky. The stars look so pretty. Namjoon grabs handfulls of water and let it seep through his fingers. He was so easy to entertain sometimes.

Soon your view is blocked. But you don't mind even the slightest. Why? Because you like this view way more.

"And to what do I deserve this view?" You smile up to Namjoon who hangs over you.

"Can't I look at my girlfriend?"

You raise your eyebrows.

"Fine. I want a kiss."

You smile and sit up in the water. You lay your arms around his neck while he lays them on the back of your thighs. You get the message and wrap your legs around his waist. He doesn't has to really put effort in lifting you, the water doing it for him, so he places his hands back on your waist.

He smiles at you, his dimples showing. "You're really beautiful."

"I thought you wanted a kiss?"

He pouted, which made you chuckle. You lean in and plant your lips on his. He happily accepts it. After a few minutes you pulled away, both in the need of oxygen. You breath heavily as you just stared at each other for a while. Soon you felt your awkwardness creeping up.

"Stop staring at me like that!" You throw you head on his shoulder and close your eyes.

"But why? You know I love beautiful things." He chuckles. You hugged for a moment, until you felt the warmth slowly leave your body and made you start to shiver.

"Are you cold?" Namjoon softly asks, causing you to nod against his shoulder as response.

"Let's get out of the water and put a warm hoodie on you." He said as he started to move towards the beach. When the water came below your hips he needed to put his hands on the back of your thighs again to prevent you from falling.

He gently put you down on the sand before grabbing the bag and pulling a large blanket from it. He lays it down and grabbed the pink hoodie. He pulls it over your head and gently pecks your cheek before grabbing his own hoodie. After he pulled it on he lays down on the blanket, patting his chest a few times. You smile and lay down next to him, curling yourself to a ball and laying your head on top of his chest.

"Still cold?"

"A bit less, but it's still chilly."

"That's what you got me for." He says as he reaches behind you and grabs another blanket, draping it over the both of you.

"Thank you~" You softly say while closing your eyes, listening to his heartbeat and the water against the rocks.

"Are you tired?"

You nod. Right after you said that, you yawn, as to confirm your answer.

"Then sleep. I'll carry you back home, dry you up and get you to bed." He places a kiss on the top of your head.

"Thank you Joonie." You move closer to him to get more warmth.

"You can thank me tomorrow with going on a date with me." He smiles.

"You don't have to tell me twice, I'll always go with you."

He kisses the top of your head again. "Great. I'll make sure to pick out something nice."

"I'm sure you will." You sleepily answer.

"Now go to sleep, you sound tired."

"I am tired." You chuckle. "Thank you for tonight Joonie, I really enjoyed it." You raise your head to peck his lips.

"Anytime. I'm glad you had fun, baby." He smiles as you lay down again.

You close your eyes as you listen to his heartbeat. His steady, calming, relaxing heartbeat. He begins to softly hum something, and you soon recognize the tunes as your favourite song. He knew you'd fell asleep faster if he hummed something for you.

Namjoon truly was the sweetest guy you had ever met.

You smile as you felt yourself grow more tired with every second that passed by. After a few minutes you were almost asleep, but before you left the reality completely you heard Namjoon whisper a sweet;

"I love you, baby."

With another kiss on your head, you fell asleep. Happy you got to spend the day with your loving boyfriend. And you couldn't wish for a better place to fall asleep in than his warm embrace.

Goodnight ♥️♥️