Chapter-Unsuspected visitors

Start from the beginning

"Well i still am but we aren't doing anything wrong and plus you i am of legal age and about to graduate in to months then nobody would be able to say anything.

"Good well can i kiss my girlfriend in public now?he asked parking the car.

"Don't push it Mr.i said kissing him on the jaw.i unbuckle my seat belt as he got out of the car to open my door he held and umbrella which was so sweet so i wouldn't get wet.

"You know you are going to make a great dad.i said as he held the door open for me.

"You think?he said smiling.

"Um duh...i said walking into the not so crowded mall which is a shock considering it was Saturday.he smiled at me.

"Where to momma?Blake asked.

"Um i don't know..wait i think there is a maternity store in here i think.

"Well let see then.Blake said as we walked everywhere but still no luck but just when i was about to give up there it was (women maternity clothing)

"Yes...i said grabbing Blake hand pulling him inside.

He helped me look and surprising this time he didn't get on my nerves like he usually do. 

"Go try this one on..he said it was a white  top with a tie in the back which was cute.

"Okay thank's.

"You welcome.i went int the dressing room while blake still looked for more clothes.

================================================================================

BLAKE POV;

I was shocked when ebony didn't cuss me out considering how she do it every time we go shopping.but it felt good to see her smile.

But i was still being  cautious i still haven't found out who have been threatening me maybe i should just go back home and take ebony with me but even there we both would be in trouble, i had to keep and eye out on my mate and baby's well being.

I was looking on the jean rack for her some pants but froze when i heard my name.

"Mr. Mcgamler?

I turned around and none other than Michael the boy has been giving me grief because i keep ebony out of gym activities, but not only that he has a crush on my mate.

"Hey..i said 

"What are you doing in the maternity store.

"Well i am in here with my girlfriend.

"Wow congratulations.