Chapter-Unsuspected visitors

Start from the beginning

"Well i worried regardless..i felt tears fill my eyes i walked to the coach and put a hand on my stomach.i looked up as Blake hand covered mine as he sat beside me. 

"Don't worry love i wont let anything happen to our baby's i promise.i shook my head and lean on Blake.

"So..what are we going to do?i asked after we sat there in silents

"I don't know i don't wont to involve my family cause if words get out then we could be in trouble.

"Why? i said looking up at him feeling scared beyond reason.

"Well if the Order found out it wouldn't be an good thing.

"What is the Order?

"Let's talk about this later cause i think the dinner is burning.

"Oh my god..i got up and ran to the kitchen as turned off the now burned lasagna.i looked up at Blake.."What are we going to do now?i asked him. he started laughing i frown at him as he gripped his side and started laughing harder.

"Blake why are you laughing?i asked putting my hands on my hips.

"You! should have seen your face...priceless...he said laughing harder as tears spilled out of his eyes i couldn't help but to laugh his laughing was contagious.

"God my side hurts..i said grabbing my side Blake wiped his eyes and smiled up at me it was a beautiful moment that would stay with me.

"You are an amazing women and i love you so much.

"I love you to but you better not keep secrets from me again.i said walking over to him and kissed him on the lips.

"Okay.

"But first we go get something to eat then go get some maternity clothes cause i have grown out of most of my  clothes.i said which was true  being 15 weeks pregnant  with twins is tiring.but i will be graduating in two months thank god then i can just focus on the baby's and Blake.

"Your right go get a coat then we will head out.Blake said smiling then kissed me on the nose.

"Okay i said and ran and got a coat.and in minutes we headed out even though it was raining but i liked the rain.

"Where do you want to go?

"The mall.i said and earn a shocked stare from Blake i smiled at him.

"Do my ears perceive me,did Miss ebony just say she wanted to go to the mall?he said sarcastic i stuck my tongue out at him.

"What happen to my girlfriend who was afraid if we got caught.he said turning into the mall parking lot.