"Relax Vapor, she'll be fine... she can handle herself." Spectrum said warmly as Noah shouted.

"There's the ship! Hold on tight Aurora we're coming!" He yelled excitedly.

Spectrum felt Ivy grip tightly on her spikes and she sped up as Vapor rocketed towards Aurora.

"AURORA!!" Vapor roared out to her as he dashed down to the ship.

Spectrum being on his tail, she flew past him and hid behind the ship. The people on the deck were on high alert after hearing the ice dragon's roar.

Vapor growled, "Let's kill them all.." He snarled as Spectrum budded in front of him, hovering above the sea.

"Woah woah, let's think about this okay? We need to be smart and come up with a plan. Aurora is depending on us. We can't just go barging in and risk ours and especially her safety." She grunted softly as Vapor sighed in defeat.

He nodded as Spectrum turned around, she felt Noah climbing to the top of her neck. He and Ivy were looking for Aurora while trying to stay out of sight from the bad guys.

"Wait I know these guys, heh they're my friends!" He grinned and jumped off of Spectrum's head.

"Wait what--Noah?!" Ivy whispered sharply as Noah walked over to his friends.

He gave a thumbs up and mouthed, "It's okay, I got this." He winked.

Ivy rolled her eyes and scoffed wryly as she sat back down onto Spectrum's back. Spectrum grinned as she watched Noah walking confidently up to his old friends.

"Noah? Is that you?" One guy asked in disbelief. He nodded and his friend laughed happily.

"No way! Bro, I thought I'd never see you again!" He smiled as he hugged Noah. Noah chuckled as his other friends greeted him.

"Wow... we've missed you. Where have you been?" One guy asked, he had ginger hair and a beard and he wore a black coat with black pants and boots.

Noah chuckled nervously, "It's a long story but I'm afraid you guys captured my dragon." He smiled sheepishly, showing his teeth.

His friends laughed as they punched his shoulder. Then they realized that he wasn't joking.

"Oh bud... sorry but uh we can't let her go without a fight. She's much too rare of an item." The guy with brown hair replied, looking like he was the youngest of the bunch.

Noah sighed in desperation, "Yea that's what I figured you'd say. I really didn't want it to come to this." He gestured for Spectrum to appear and she flew onto the deck, standing menacingly behind a tiny measly boy.

Vapor roared as he appeared, flying mid-air behind Noah's friends. Noah smirked as everyone jumped off of Spectrum and stood side by side with Noah.

Ivy grabbed Noah's hand surprising Noah but he quickly hid it by smiling warmly as they glanced into each other's eyes.

Awwww they're just the cutest...

Spectrum smiled happily as Vapor snarled and walked up slowly, threatingly, towards the guys.

"Okay okay! You can have the moon dragon!" One guy cracked as he held his arms up and surrendered.

Ivy chuckled in victory as Noah pulled her along and they ran towards Aurora's cage. Spectrum went into the opening of the deck floor and was underneath her family and Noah's friends as she saw the cage walls made of green iron.

Spectrum suddenly felt her power draining.

No no no!

She panicked and frantically tried to blow fire at the green iron. It still didn't break. She kept trying with an Ice Blast. Wind Blast. Fire Ball.

Nothing.

"What's going on?" Vapor scowled as he looked back at her, panic clearly evident in his expression.

"I don't know! I don't understand why it's not breaking!" Spectrum cried out.

Then she heard Aurora's cry for help. It was weak and small but she felt Aurora's enormous pain and sadness as she cried.

My best friend is gonna die...

She whimpered with fear acting like tar, weighing and tightening down on her chest, making it hard to breathe. Her thoughts were scrambled like scribbles all over on a piece of paper. She couldn't think straight, doubts kept echoing and booming inside of her mind.

NO! I am NOT gonna let her die!

With one last great effort, Spectrum roared loudly, letting out a sonic boom and gave away all of her power. She let out a colorful, powerful, rainbow beam as it destroyed the green iron.

It also tore the ship in half, with Emily, Uncle Mushu and Aunt Jenna going down into the sea with it.

"NO!!" Spectrum shrieked. She felt the water rush into the boat as the boat started to sink.

The ship sank deeper and deeper into the deep blue sea as her family was drowning from the giant debris; preventing them to swim up to the surface.

Spectrum dove forcefully into the water and surged into the cold dark deep abyss. She grabbed Aunt Jenna and Emily by their hoods and pulled them up to the surface.

She place them down onto the shore and dove back in for Uncle Mushu while Vapor, Noah and Ivy rescued Aurora.

Spectrum swam as fast as she could and saw Uncle Mushu lifeless, sinking faster and deeper into the darkness of the sea.

"Uncle Mushu!!" She called out to him as she finally clipped onto Mushu's shirt.

She brought him up to the surface and gently put him down on the sand where everybody surrounded him. She sat down nervously and waited for him to wake up.

"Oh god... please wake up." She whispered to herself as she breathed shakily.

Emily and Aunt Jenna were hugging each other, sobbing into each other's shoulders while Noah and Ivy stared solemnly. Vapor gulped nervously as Aurora comforted him.

Uncle Mushu wasn't waking up.