Chapter 31: Nothing Left

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

💫

Chapter 31- Nothing Left

💫

"Everyone get off of this ship, now!" (Y/n) screamed, running into the masses

"Everyone get off of this ship, now!" (Y/n) screamed, running into the masses. In any other situation she would have been seen as crazy, but there was no way to avoid panic, many citizens had already noticed Thanos' ship through the large viewing window.

"No running or pushing, get to the escape pods," (Y/n) motioned towards the side of the ship where the escape pods were, "Get as many people in as possible. We will save as many Asgardians as we can."

The citizens rushed to the escape pods,less panicked than she would have imagined. (Y/n) guessed that at that point they were just used to life threatening situations such as that happening.

Quickly they filled up with numerous people. (Y/n) input coordinates to a planet called Orveon. They were peaceful and would be willing to help the refugees while she figured out where they could go from there. Or whether or not they would be able to go anywhere.

"Valkyrie!" (Y/n) grabbed the Asgardians arm, pulling her towards the pods, "You and Korg must go with them."

"I'm not going to abandon my people, not again," Valkyrie shook her head, pulling her arm away.

"You aren't, they'll need leadership, guidance. Val, you're their best chance to stay sane. Please, you need to go."

"You brought me back to Asgard, thank you," Valkyrie gave (Y/n) a nod, the largest sign of affection she seemed able to give, and walked into one of the escape pods.

(Y/n) slammed her hand down on the release button, sending it, and all of the other cued up pods into space. She turned to usher the rest of the Asgardians into the rest of the pods, but suddenly, the ship shook violently. All of the systems shut down, including the pods.

"Thor," (Y/n) spotted the large man across the ship. She quickly ran over to him, becoming worried when she didn't see Loki anywhere, "How many escaped?"

"Half," Thor sighed in frustration, "That's not enough."

"Everyone prepare for battle!" Loki ran into the room, "They're boarding!" Loki gave a nervous glance to (Y/n), "It's Thanos."

(Y/n)'s armor appeared over her body. She drew her sword, holding it tightly in her grip. Loki's nerves made her even more nervous, which spelled out a bad recipe.

"There is no way to get the systems back on, those who can fight are ready," Heimdall approached the small family,"The majority of those who can't were on those pods. Including all of the children."

"Oh thank the gods," (Y/n) sighed in relief. She wouldn't have been able to bear it if any children had died in this battle. She then looked to Thor, "Thor there's something you need to know. On Sakaar, I got this awful feeling one morning. I thought it was something relating to the pregnancy but...I think a planet was destroyed."