Chapter 30: The End of Asgard

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

💫

Chapter 30- The End of Asgard

💫

A/n: Long chapter to celebrate 30! Also, last chapter before the Infinity War storyline starts!!

~*~

"Get help! Please! My brother, he's dying!"

The group of three entered the garage with Loki hanging onto Thor and (Y/n)'s shoulders. After Thor was finished shouting, (Y/n) picked Loki up and threw him at the guards, knocking them down like bowling pins.

"That was a wonderful stress reducer," (Y/n) grinned, kissing Loki on the cheek as he jumped up.

"I still hate it. It's humiliating," Loki shook his head.

"Not for us it's not," Thor grinned, "Which one's the ship Valkyrie told us to get?"

"The Commodore," Loki pointed out a shiny, sleek ship.

(Y/n) felt something brush past her back. She turned and snet Loki a warning look as he approached the control pad.

"Though I feel it won't make much of a difference."

(Y/n) tapped Thor's shoulder. He turned, and sighed, "Oh Loki."

"I know I've betrayed you many times before, but this time it's truly nothing personal. I have a family to provide for, and the reward for your capture will be wonderful."

Loki pressed a button and triggered the alarm. (Y/n) smacked Loki's arm, hard.

"Don't put this on me!" She hissed.

"Darling I'm doing what's best for us," Loki defended.

"You deserve this," (Y/n) pressed a button on the trigger that had appeared in her hand. Loki fell to the floor, twitching under the electricity, "I'll be back for you later. I love you."

"Oh brother, you're becoming predictable. I trust you, you betray me. Round and round in circles we go," Thor sighed in mock disappointment, "See, Loki, life is about, it's about growth. It's about change. Sure, this time you're betraying me for your child, but it's betrayal all the same. You'll always be the God of Mischief. I'll just put this over here for you."

Thor took the trigger from (Y/n)'s hand, throwing it across the room. The two shared a look before they continued their walk towards the Commodore. When they entered, Thor let (Y/n) take the lead in flying since she had a better track record.

She pushed a few buttons before the garage door opened, setting off even more alarms. (Y/n) cringed, pushing forward the accelerator to fly them out.