Chapter 2: Jotunheim

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

💫

Chapter 2- Jotunheim

💫

A/n: The next chapter is going to have the Loki and Odin scene and uggghhh

A/n: The next chapter is going to have the Loki and Odin scene and uggghhh. I got so emotional rewatching the scene and writing it

~*~

The group left the dining hall and walked to the armoury to prepare their battle. (Y/n) snapped her fingers and added a hood and longer sleeves to her normal armour. Asgardians were more resilient to things like temperature, but that didn't mean they couldn't feel it. Especially in a place like Jotunheim.

The group migrated past the castle to the Rainbow Bridge.

"We must first find a way to get past Heimdall," Thor stated.

"He trained me, he favors me the most, I shall handle this," (Y/n) moved to the middle front of the group.

"You aren't dressed warm enough," Heimdall said before (Y/n) had the chance to say anything, "The freezing cold of Jotunheim. It will kill you all in time, even you (Y/n)."

"Heimdall may we pass?" Thor went straight to the point.

"For ages have I guarded Asgard and kept it safe from those who would do it harm. In all that time, never has an enemy slipped by my watch. Until this day. I wish to know how that happened."

"Then tell no one where we've gone until we've returned," Thor ordered.

Heimdall nodded and walked to the top of the large platform that gave way to the different realms.

(Y/n) grabbed Loki's hand, wishing for the reassuring feeling. Loki glanced over at her and gave her a reassuring smile, though she could see the nervousness in his eyes as well.

"Be warned. I will honor my sworn oath to protect this Realm as its Gatekeeper. If your return threatens the safety of Asgard, Bifrost will remain closed to you. You'll be left to die in the cold wastes of Jotunheim."

"I have no plans to die today," Thor said confidently.

"None do." Heimdall inserted the sword into the control panel, and the Bifrost charged up.
Heimdall inserts his sword into the control panel, and the Bifrost began to charge. He slowly turned his sword and the Bifrost shifted. Heidall plunged the sword deeper into the control panel. The Bifrost shot out of the observatory, opening the gateway to Jotunheim.

"All is ready. You may pass."

"Couldn't you just leave the bridge open for us?" Volstagg asked.

"To keep this bridge open would unleash the full power of the Bifrost and destroy Jotunheim with you upon it."

"Ah. Never mind, then."