Chapter 27: Sakaar

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

💫

Chapter 27- Sakaar

💫

A/n: Sorry I missed uploading last week, I went up north where there is no service all

~*~

"Sakaar? I've never heard of this system before."

"Yes, well, this is where all lost things in the universe eventually end up," Grandmaster explained, "We're on the edge of what's known, even past that."

"Well how do get out of here?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Get out of here?" the Grandmaster began to laugh, "You can't just leave, it doesn't work like that."

"Alright, but the realms are in danger," (Y/n) argued.

"Oo, you hear that? The realms are in danger," the Grandmaster looked to the woman who brought her and Loki in, "Scrapper one-four-two you know how to find 'em."

"If you wouldn't mind Grandmaster I'd like to be paid," the woman requested.

"Right of course, give her the units please."

The woman received her payment and gave a mock salute to (Y/n), glaring at Loki as she left.

"So you're telling me I can't get off this planet?" (Y/n) crossed her arms.

"Not without my permission, and no offense, but I like having as many citizens as possible."

"Listen to me right now," (Y/n) took a step closer to the Grandmaster, "I am the holder of the Reality Stone, and if you do not let me leave this planet this instant I swear-"

Loki placed his hand over (Y/n)'s mouth, smiling at the Grandmaster.

"You'll excuse my wife, she had problems controlling her emotions."

"She called me Sir, she's forgiven."

The woman next to the Grandmaster held out a large staff, which he shook his head to.

"No, she's really forgiven, not forgiven from life," Grandmaster corrected, "Since you two will be staying with me now I'll have one of my servants show you to your rooms."

(Y/n) took Loki's hand off of her mouth, sending him a dangerous look before she followed after the servant girl who motioned for the two to follow her.

They were led to a large room decorated in a strange fashion. The theme was white and blue, going quite well together actually.

"Thank you," (Y/n) thanked the servant, waiting for her to leave before she turned to Loki, "What was that back there?"