He is such a lifesaver. "Thanks, Dad," I tell him.

The moment of silence was unsettling I feel like something bad is going to pop up.

"Zara what sex position do you be in since your pregnant and all," Gwen added. Everyone at the table drop their utensils and groaned

Oh my god.

Why.

"Gwen are you fucking serious right now." I barked.

"What I am curious about it?" she innocently explained herself.

"I think you're going to be late for school," Zara said. For once I'm grateful to go to school. "Thank you Zara for reminding me of school. Let's go" I stood up from the table, grabbed Zara's arm, and pretty much dragged her from my family.

Before we were fully out of earshot from my family I could hear Gwen say, "What did I say?"

We were finally back in my bedroom and I turn to Zara. "Zara I'm so sorry about that," I tell her. Zara just started to laugh then I started to laugh with her.

As ridiculous and embarrassing as that was it was pretty funny in its own unique way.

"Alright enough of that. You need to get to school," she says to me.

"Yeah, you too," I say back to her.

When Zara and Jordyn moved into my guest house she was out of her own school district so my dad pulled a few strings and got them both into Brownstone but only online classes.

"Well can I get a kiss before I go?" I asked her.

She smiles and leans in towards me and I lean toward her but she stops before our lips could touch.

"Nah you should go to school," she says on my lips and turns around and walk back downstairs

"Have a nice day at school?" she yells back at me. I smile and wonder if we will someday be real a real couple.

Pulling up to the Brownstone parking lot, I pull my car next to Donte's. I turn off my car and got out walking toward Donte. "How's the baby mama?" he asks me

"She is good actually. She's planning the gender reveal and won't let me help." When we found out that we were having a girl, she, Jordyn, and our mom immediately started to plan, and when I try to help she yells at me or start to cry. So I just left her and them alone with the planning. "So when is the party?" he asks.

"In two weeks" I replied.

When we walked into the school Jennifer speed-walks toward me. Oh, fuck her we go.

"Is it true!" she screams at me.

I looked at Donte hoping he would give me some answers but he shrugged his shoulders. I looked back at her with a confused expression. "Is what true?" I asked her.

She huffed dramatically. "Don't play dumb with me Derek!." She yells in my face.

All I'm going to say is that she NEEDS to back up. "I'm not playing dumb I don't know what the hell your talking about Jen," I yelled back.

She rolled her eyes and stomped her feet like a little 10-year-old girl. "So you didn't get a black girl pregnant and you kept that information from me." She screamed.

Is this bitch crazy?

"First of all, it's none of your business, and second of all why the hell you care you dump me remember."

"BECAUSE IT SHOULD BE ME THAT'S PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY. NOT SOME BLACK GIRL, WHO MAY NOT BE PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY.!!" The silence in the area is deadpanned. I'm pretty sure you can hear a feather drop.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" I screamed at her

"Was all the times we was together you were intending to get pregnant by me." She just looked at me not answering my question.

"You need some fucking help," Donte said. I couldn't stand looking at her so we walked in the other direction.

"I dodge a fucking bullet didn't I"

"Damn straight white bitches be crazy."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

A/N WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JENNIFER CRAZY OR PSYCHO AND SHOULD ZARA WATCH OUT FOR HER

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT

AND CONTINUE READING

THANKS FOR READING AND LOVE YOU

THANKS  FOR READING AND LOVE YOU