Chapter 16: Never Have I Ever

A week has passed since Itachi opened himself to her, revealing his reasons for acting so distant against his will. But she figured one thing: he really cared about her. He did everything in his power to avoid losing her like he lost his ex girlfriend.

And Sakura was thankful.

But today was the day when she had to push all her thoughts in the back of her mind. Today, her friends will arrive here so in the past week she was busy with styling the rooms for each one of them. She wanted everything to be perfect to the tiniest detail.

Lady Uchiha, where should I put these flowers? Karin asked holding a huge bouquet of baby pink roses.

"Oh, I'll take them. They are for Ino's room. Her mom is a florist so it will make her feel closer to her home." Sakura picked the flowers.

"So thoughtful, Lady Uchiha."

Sakura went upstairs and placed the roses in a purple vase on the nightstand.

"Perfect!" she put her hands on her hips scanning the room. "Now I shall change."

Sakura went to her bedroon and opened the closet that was as big as her old bedroom back home. She flipped through the racks.

"Hmm, I should dress casual as they know me orrrr..." a bulb was lit in her brain, making her think of a mischevious plan. "Ah, they won't mind a small prank, would they?" she laughed to herself. "Ugh, I should stop talking alone!"

She pulled out a pale pink tight dress that reached the mid of her thighs. It had spaghetti straps and made her small boobs almost pop out. "It's sqeezing my organs!"

Then, she chose a white pair of stilettos.

Sakura spun in front of her mirror, admiring her own petite curves. "I look Ino-ish."

She tried to tame her wild hair then went downstairs to make sure that she brought everything. Ino was a vegetarian so she instructed Karin to buy some meat free products that could equate the meat products.

And then there was Naruto who was obsessed with ramen and sugar.

Sakura wanted to make everyone feel like home these few days that they will spend together. It will be like the old times when they went out for camping except that now they had to do the camping inside. The snow was pretty thick and the weather, cold.

The door bell rang and Sakura hurried towards the entrance. She passed by Karin who was preparing to leave. "I got this!" the pinkette shouted a bit overly excited.

He straightened her dress and took a deep breath. "Here it goes."

She opened the door so fast that she thought it will fly from it's hinges.

"Hi, guys!" she wore a wide smile at the sight of the group.

"Sakuraaaa!" Ino hurried to hug her, nearly suffocating her deeply missed best friend.

"I-ino  you are chocking me..." she tried to breath while patting the blonde's back.

"Uf, sorry. I'm just really glad to see you!"

"Sakura-channn, hiii!" Naruto grinned while checking out her attire.

Shikamaru hit him in the ribs with his elbow. "Oi, stop it. You're drooling."

"Tch, her husband will skin you alive." Temari commented.

"Umm..." Naruto rubbed the back of his head, confused.

"Hello, Sakura!" a soft voice came from behind Naruto. "You look good."

"You look good too, Hinata. Your hair got longer I see." Sakura smiled.