12

Everybody was having a blast that evening at Jungkook's party where everyone was dancing and drinking, totally carefree about their assignments and classes. Some of them already went back to their houses while the others decided to continue the party.

Jungkook was hanging out with the boys all the time, totally ignoring his friends who just stayed and drank in the corner of the event place. Taehyung wanted to meet him and give him his present but Jungkook just walked past him, as if he was a stranger to him.

Jimin who's sitting beside Taehyung sighed softly "you never give up, do you? After he treated you like this, you still want to be with him" Jimin sighed for the second time and sipping away his drink. Namjoon just stared at Taehyung with concerned eyes since the guy haven't spoken anything for the past two hours.
.
.
.
Suwoong was sitting nearby Jungkook, drinking his drink and nodding his head to the music. Jungkook was giggling when suddenly the guy beside him, whose name he doesn't remember lifted him up and sat him on his lap with his face facing the guy who was smirking down at him.

"You're so hot Jungkook, I want you" Jungkook was dumbfounded by the sudden action and was stunned when the guy grabbed his waist and crashed both of their lips together. His mind went blank, eyes blinking confusingly as the guy was molesting his things.

He was confused, it felt weird and uncomfortable. The way that guy was kissing him, it somewhat feel so gross and disgusting, having his hands all over his things, it disgusted him in many horrible ways. He only used to Taehyung touching him, kissing him, and he swears he doesn't want anyone other than Taehyung to touch him, only he can touch him.
.
.
.
Taehyung was watching the entire time, Jungkook looks like he was enjoying it since he hasn't pushed the guy away and let him kiss him even more. He stood up from his seat and walked away with Jimin chasing after him. Namjoon was watching with sad eyes, how could Jungkook do that to Taehyung, his boyfriend.

"Tae!" Jimin grabbed Taehyung's arm, stopping him as he turned the guy around to face him "Tae, Jungkook-" Taehyung cut him off by sadly chuckling to himself "clearly he doesn't need me anymore, you're right Jimin, I should've listened to you, he doesn't love me anymore"

Jimin shook his head, grabbing Taehyung's arms and shaking his body as he tried to convince him that what he saw was not true "Look, I know I said stuff but please don't be like this, maybe They were just.. umm.. p-playing?" Jimin mentally cursed himself for saying such stupid things in this kind of situation.

Taehyung smiled "it's okay Jimin, you don't have to do this, it's clear that he doesn't love me and that he can live without me, I was the stupid one for always being in love with him" Taehyung handed the present to him "here, can you help me?" Jimin looked down to the present and nodded slowly, knowing what he meant by 'help'.
.
.
.
Jungkook pushed away from the guy and slapped him hard on the cheek "w-why did you" he looked back at the table where his friends were and his eyes can't stop searching for Taehyung. He got up from the guy's lap and ran to the table, where Jin and Yoongi were staring at him weirdly since they both doesn't really know who Jungkook is, they just followed their boyfriends to this party. For Hoseok, he fell asleep on the seats due to the drinking and ended up sleeping instead of partying.

Jungkook looked down at Namjoon who was drinking his drink "Where's Taehyung?" Namjoon stopped drinking and stared up at Jungkook that looks like he was going to cry "w-where is he, please tell me" Namjoon sighed and pointed at the entrance "he went out a few seconds ago" Jungkook left the table in hurry and rushed to the entrance, hoping that Taehyung is still there.

Tbc