2

He was running like crazy, stopping by the lift as he catches his breathing by holding both of his knees. He fished out his phone and tried calling a number but the person wouldn't pick up so he went up to his apartment and pressed the bell many times. He sighed at the thought of him already leaving for college without him, they promised to go together.

He leaned his back against the door as he ruffled his hair in frustration. He ran away quickly when one of the doors of the apartment was open and one of his college students walked out with the phone in her hand. She's one of the popular students in college alongside Jungkook.

He let out a sigh of relief after successfully hiding himself from her, he has promised his boyfriend to make their relationship a secret and he agreed to his boyfriend's wish, he'd do anything for him, even hiding their status, he's willing to do that for him. It might sound silly or cliche but he truly does love his boyfriend very much that he'll agree to anything that he wants.

He took the stairs so that he wouldn't be met with the girl earlier. He sighed again and walked to the bus stop, he was late for his class, what a great morning he said in his heart. When he walked out of the bus, his phone buzzed "Tae, where are you? you're late, you know we have an early class today"

"I know Jimin, I'll be there in five" he hung up the call without waiting for a response from Jimin, his loud best friend from high school. He fix his glasses as he walked through the hallway to his class.

His eyes caught his boyfriend giggling with another man that he knew very well and he was holding his boyfriend's waist, literally molesting him.

He was walking past them and his eyes were locked with his boyfriend's but he choose just to ignore him and keep talking to the guy that he was with instead of saying hi to his boyfriend.

Tbc