7 (M)

They arrived at Taehyung's house which is a small flat nearby Jungkook's apartment, he followed Taehyung inside, walking straight to the couch as he let out his phone and started to play with it, totally ignoring Taehyung who just sighed in defeat.

He took a seat right beside Jungkook who was still busy with his phone, leaning in and hugging his waist, making Jungkook to blush and moan when he sucked on his neck "T-tae ah-stop!" Taehyung's hands were caressing his thighs, ignoring Jungkook who was moaning softly at his touch.

"T-taehyung s-stop" Jungkook breathed in heavily when Taehyung let go of his lips from his neck. Taehyung whispered huskily in his ear saying "it has been weeks Bunny and I don't think I can hold it any longer" Jungkook shivered as Taehyung traced his index finger on Jungkook's clothed nipple, making him to arch his chest forward in a beautiful way "let me touch you tonight"

Jungkook looked down with burning cheeks, stuttering to speak "f-fine" Taehyung smiled, hugging Jungkook in place "ahh~" Jungkook lifted himself up and sat down on Taehyung's lap, facing the older as he cupped his face in his hands, kissing him deeply and sloppily, earning deep moans from Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly unbuttoned Jungkook's pants, pulling them away from Jungkook, including his underwear, leaving the younger only in his top. He groped his ass as he carried Jungkook like a koala, still kissing each other's lips in not-so-slow motion.

Taehyung brought them to his room, throwing Jungkook on the bed with him crawling on top of him, continuing the kiss as both of them were touching each other, caressing and moaning like crazy. Jungkook pulled on Taehyung's shirt, giving a signal that he wanted it off Taehyung's body and he did without Jungkook saying or telling him so.

Taehyung spread opened Jungkook's legs apart, getting in between as he lower down his body to suck on Jungkook's neck "umm m-more" Taehyung stopped sucking, earning a soft whine from Jungkook as he quickly undressed Jungkook until he's fully naked with nothing to cover up his body, cock sticking out with precum dripping down his thick thighs "s-stop staring"

Taehyung chuckled deeply, leaning in as he whispered "how can I not stare? you're stunning baby" Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, moaning loudly when the older was touching him and licking his body non-stop.

Without any preparation, Taehyung slowly but surely pushed in his dick into Jungkook's needy hole, leaving the younger to scream out of pain and pleasure. Taehyung thrusts in and out of Jungkook's entrance "d-deeper~ ah~ faster!" Taehyung cursed lowly as they both reached their orgasms.

Jungkook haven't had enough of it decided to continue with him suddenly pushing Taehyung onto the bed as he sat on Taehyung's stomach, licking his fingers as he traced them on Taehyung's tanned chest "does Tae-oppa want more?"

He playfully winked at Taehyung, getting up from sitting on his stomach and turning himself around, sticking his ass out for Taehyung as he laid flat on his body with his face facing Taehyung's hardened dick. He wiggled his ass, moaning and teasing Taehyung by licking the tip of cock "you're such a tease, baby"

Jungkook giggled, grabbing Taehyung's dick and sucking it like a baby he is "d-damn" Jungkook closed his eyes and let out a high pitch moan when he felt Taehyung fucking his hole with his skillful tongue, making the younger whimper.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook from his position and settled him on his lap, slowly pushing in his dick back into Jungkook's tight hole "Ahhh~" Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with half-opened eyes as the man smirked at him "you know what to do baby, ride me" Jungkook weakly nodded as he started to move. The night went well with Jungkook's beautiful high-pitch moans and Taehyung's deep moans.

Tbc