6

Jungkook was walking with his friends when he suddenly stopped, earning confused looks from his friends "Jung, why are we stopping?" Jungkook looked back to his friends and said "there's someone I need to see, you guys go ahead" his friends nodded, not bothering to ask Jungkook who's he meeting with.

He walked closer to the person, tapping him on the shoulder as the person turned around to look at him "Oh, it's really you, what are you doing here?" The person smiled, showing Jungkook his name tag "I'll be teaching here as a professor"

Jungkook's mouth was slightly ajar as he congrats the man "wow, that's cool" the person stared down at Jungkook "you must be a student here? Judging by your look" Jungkook nodded with a smile "yeah, as you can see" the person chuckled "well well, we'll be meeting every day then" Jungkook laughed it off as his eyes caught his boyfriend staring at him "right, hey sorry, I need to go, catch up with you later"

"Sure, see you tomorrow, Jungkook" he backed away slowly and walked to the back of the building, waiting for his boyfriend as he texted him, saying that he was already there. He crossed his arms on his chest, patiently waiting for him.

He was startled when a pair of hands were wrapped around his waist, hot breath was fanning his neck as the person kissed his neck twice before he get pushed away from him "Tae! I've told you"

Taehyung sighed at how he was treated by his own boyfriend "I know, I can't touch you when we're in college" Jungkook looked away and rolled his eyes "then why did you do that?"

Taehyung took Jungkook's hand in his, smiling sweetly at him before saying "my house tonight? I missed you bunny" Jungkook let out a loud sigh before agreeing to follow Taehyung to his house, to which Taehyung just smiled it off since he really does miss his boyfriend.

Tbc