3

"there you are!" He nodded lazily as he took a seat right next to Namjoon. Jimin, who's right behind them leaned in and whispered to them in a small voice, hoping that their professor who's teaching didn't notice them talking "hey, have you guys heard about the new student?"

Namjoon frowned his brows in interest as he fix his glasses that somewhat uncomfortably slighted down his nose "there's going to be a new student? why don't I know about this sooner?" Namjoon said in disappointment since he's always the last one to know about something that's happening in their college and that upset him even more after hearing what Jimin had said about the new guy "you're always the slow one Namjoon, that's why, but anyway, he's the same age as you, Namjoon"

The two were whispering in silence, gossiping about the new student while Taehyung was busy with his thoughts about the scene earlier that happened in the hallway.

His heart was aching, feeling anger overload his mind and body as he remembered how his boyfriend was ignoring him and rather to be touched by that playboy guy.

But being angry is useless to Taehyung when it comes to his boyfriend, no matter how angry he is, he can never be mad at him for being like he is now, his love for him is larger than his anger. Love beats everything, including his jealousy of seeing his boyfriend with someone else.

He was staring at nothing when suddenly Jimin slapped his back, making his thoughts disappear within the wind as they agreed to go to the cafe together.
.
.
.
He was watching, eyeing Jungkook's every move as he sneakily take as many pictures as he can of Jungkook, of course without the guy noticing, he was so busy talking to the guys that he was careless about the surrounding, including his own boyfriend that was also watching him from his seat.
.
.
.
Jungkook went to his locker to grab his notebook but when he opens the locker, pink letters and roses can be seen filling his locker as he took out both kinds of stuff in his hands "again? what a waste of time" He sighed and walked to the nearest trash can, throwing both items inside as he walked back to his locker and slammed it hard before going back to his friends.

He was watching, grinning his teeth at how Jungkook just throw away his things without even reading his letter "it's okay, keep pushing me away and you'll regret it kookie" he whispered in a low voice, smirking at what he's about to do to Jungkook.

Tbc