11

The four of them were laughing their asses off "t-that's funny Hobi!" Jimin successful said in between the laughter "damn, my stomach hurts" Taehyung and Namjoon said as they continue to laugh "okay okay, that's enough" Jimin said, rubbing his stomach and sitting back in his seat.

"Hey, what about your boyfriend Jimin? Is he coming?" Jimin nodded "yeah, he'll be here in five" Taehyung turned to Namjoon "what about yours? Is he coming?" Namjoon swiped open his phone, reading the text message from his boyfriend "he's also coming in at five"

Hoseok pouted out his lips, sulking at Jimin and Namjoon for having boyfriends and that he doesn't have one "that's nice, you both have boyfriend, there left me and Taehyung who's lonely in life" he sighed at his own fate while Taehyung doesn't respond to any of his words about him being single.

Namjoon patted Taehyung on the shoulder, smiling at the younger, as if he was saying 'it's okay, Hobi doesn't know anything, just leave him be' Taehyung weakly nodded, forcing a smile as Namjoon nodded.

Minutes later, two boys were walking towards their way as one of them shouted out Namjoon's name "Jin Hyung, you're here" they hugged while the other boy just stood beside Jimin "now that we all here, let's hang out and do something fun" Jimin said and grabbed Yoongi's hand in his.
.
.
.
Jungkook was struggling to get his apartment door open "Jungkook" he turned around and was greeted by Suwoong who's smiling brightly at him "hey Suwoong" Jungkook smiled "tomorrow's your birthday right?" Jungkook awkwardly nodded "yes but how did you know?"

Suwoong let out a long 'ah' as he rubbed his nape "well, I was searching for one of my student's files and I accidentally found yours, so yeah, that's how I know, you're not mad right?" Jungkook let out an oh and shook his head with a smile "no I'm not, since you already know my birthday, I'm having a party tomorrow, I hope you can come"

"Sure I'll come" Jungkook smiled happily "great, well then, good night" Jungkook pushed open his door and looked back at Suwoong before closing his door "night Jungkook" Suwoong said and turned to walk back into his apartment which is across from Jungkook's.

Tbc