"That's what I heard!" Mineta was basically salivating like an animal ready to feed on its food.

Kaminari was no better himself. "Then we've no choice but to go!"

Their minds were plagued with their female classmates decked out in various bikinis as they ran towards the exit that led to the pool. "Come, let us go to our paradise!"

You were stretching along with your female friends before entering the pool when you saw Mineta and Kaminari kneeling on the ground, disappointment painted on their faces.

Lifting a brow in question, you wondered, 'What is wrong with them?'

The real truth was that Midoriya had informed the whole class about the availability of the school pool and invited them to join in the training. So, not only were class 1-A's girls here, but the boys were as well.

For the next hour, while your male classmates were doing their own activities, you were having a blast with your female friends playing a game of water volleyball. Laughter filled the air as water glinted in the summer sun, the whole atmosphere giving off a vacation vibe.

"(Name)-chan! The ball's coming in your direction!"

"I got it!"

(E/C) eyes were focused on the ball that was heading in your direction, your arms out, ready to receive it. The girls watched with awe as you leapt out of the water, creating a huge splash around you and scoring a point for your team.

Loud cheers came from your teammates as they waddled up to you and brought you into a group hug with you in the middle. You couldn't explain the pure joy that was coursing through your veins as you were surrounded by people whom you had come to consider as close friends of yours.

And that was the reason behind the giant smile on your face.

***

Lifting the can to your lips, you gulped the cold drink that brought relief to your dry throat under the hot weather. You finished the can in one go when you heard a familiar voice echoing throughout the pool.

"Of course! Otherwise, there's no way I'd lose to a damn nerd like you!"

Your face lit up at the sight of a certain blonde storming his way towards Midoriya, his ever-present scowl filling you with delight. Your heart was racing as you made your way over to Bakugou, waving a hand to get his attention.

"Katsuki-kun! You're here!"

However, the blonde was too focused on Midoriya to pay you any attention. Crossing your arms, you stood to the side with a pout as Bakugou challenged Midoriya which sparked an idea in class 1-A's president.

"Everyone, do you want to see which of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest?" Iida asked, his suggestion peaking everyone's interest.

Soon, a chorus of "yes" resonated and it was decided the boys would compete against one another while the girls offered their help.

"What about Quirks? Can we use them?" Ojiro asked.

Iida turned to him, addressing his question. "We're at school, so there shouldn't be a problem. However, you cannot cause damage to any people or buildings!"

The race hadn't even started and there was already tension between Midoriya and Bakugou as the latter declared he would destroy the greenette. "I'll crush you, Deku."

Of course, he didn't forget about Todoroki either. "Of course, I'll crush you, too, Half-and-Half Bastard!"

With that, the boys got ready for the race.