"Someone"

"Who's going to keep him"

"How did you know it's a him?" Taehyung asked, holding the kitten close to his chest.

"What!? Um I-- I mean you just--yea and then-- URGH just shut up"

He was teasing me on purpose. It was evident with the smile that had managed to curve up to his cheeks.

We were heading home after a hectic day in school. And we came across a black kitten near the bus stop.

He looked clueless and helpless. But his big and enchanting eyes that were staring at us didn't give us the strength to leave the poor thing by itself.

And it didn't take much time for us to get into a conflict about who is going to keep him.

My dad has this thing against cats. And mom won't be as welcoming too about it.

"Taehyung, you keep him?"

"My dad will freak the shit out if he sees me carrying a cat home. And he's really strict about getting any more pets"

"Ofcourse he would be. You have so many dogs at your home don't you? How many? Four?"

"Five"

"Wow"

"Don't 'Wow' me. You have no idea how it feels to be a single father"

"You chose it"

"My baby's need a mom"

Taehyung smiled weirdly with a very odd expression for which I felt like smacking his head.

"What the actual FRICK. Don't give me that perverted face of yours"

I can't believe a kitten got us to such a conversation.

"Taehyung" I called when he was lost in playing with the kitten. He seemed like a kid and I had the mindset to actually buy him a lollipop.

"Yea?"

"Why do you sent me paper planes"

His smile died. Taehyung sighed and kept the kitten down, into his jacket, keeping the vulnerable animal in warmth.

"Because they were a way for me to express my feelings to someone. Someone, very special to me"

"But why would you want to send them to me then? Isn't it meant for that someone"

I asked, knowing the answer already.

But my answer seemed to be wrong.

Taehyung smiled, connecting our foreheads. That was when my heart beat had grown faster, his hands locking with mine while we stood close to each other and I didn't complain.

"Because I see that someone special through you. And I can't stop myself. Even after I tried to hold back, you just rush back into my mind"