"Enduring"

"Can you not

"Can you not. I can't stand your child like behaviour"

"What did I do?"

"You stole my sandwich"

"I didn't steal it. I just took it"

Wow not childlike at all, Kim Taehyung.

It's like I have given him permission to stick by my side. He's stickier than super glue. Like, I always try to ignore. But he just comes back to me.

"Chareong-ah" He called, looking at my half eaten pudding. "Can I have that if you are done"

Okay this doesn't make any sense.

"Kim Taehyung, your dad basically owns the freaking school and your snatching food from me!"

"Yours taste better" And now his face looked like a five year old, pouting.

This was all so confusing. It's like he has multiple personality or something. With me he is all careful while he could bark at any other girl.

Was this his way of initiating his tricks against me.

I'm scared. I'm scared to face what she did. I'm scared to forget everything I've been enduring till now.

I'm forgetting my reason to be in this school in the first place.

I'm forgetting it all.

But I shouldn't?

He should seriously stop being nice to me.

"I'm going home"

"What!? But we have five more classes left"

"Yea, but I'm tired"

"This is what you take advantage of being the school owners son? LEARN TO FEED YOURSELF FIRST!!!"

I yelled and fiercely walked back to my class with the bell.

There was a huge group around my bench. And of course I freaked out. All I could think of was shit being written on my table or my books ruined by these not-good-for-anything divas.

But that was not the case.

Of course, they didn't look happy. While they were all busy giving me death glares, I slowly made my way to my bench and,

There were so many snacks piled up on it. And I didn't know how, but they were all my favourite snacks and juices.

A paper plane.

A paper plane caught my attention. I unfolded it with a smile, and I wasn't sure if I should laugh or admire after reading it.

"Chareong, I would choose strawberry milk over chocolate milk if I were you"