"His Lost Plane"

A plane landed on my diligent strands and he ran to my side searching for

A plane landed on my diligent strands and he ran to my side searching for ...his lost plane. I gave him a bold look, warning him through my eyes. Telling him to not dare pass his boundaries.

He stood there frozen checking me from top to bottom.

"Do you mind, mister?"

"Certainly not, beautiful"

"I have a name!!"

"And what is that, beautiful?"

"That is, Chareong, for you" I warned, holding his collar tight.

"As you wish, beautiful" he replied, leaning his face closer to mine. An insecure touch being felt on the edge of my ears when his lips had slightly brushed it's fine lines.

He ran his hands through my hair, giving me a playful look. I was about to push him aside, hate awakening in me, before he gently took out something from my hair. A clueless, rather carefree look was written on his face. Like its his wish to do so.

"Just taking back my property"

He was smiling at me, he doesn't recognize me at all it seems. Even so, how can he just smile, how can he be so calm.

Taehyung, walked out of the class as I noticed the paper plane hung firmly in his long hands. Something was creased on it. Something, familiar?

I tried hard to adjust my vision and was shocked at the fact that he already knew. I read out the word loud in my head that was creased to the edges of the 'carefully folded paper plane'

M-my-my name?

'Chareong...'