Ghost Jail Is Not Nice

This is Danny's ghost form as a king.

***************************************************************************************

Humans started waking up with a big headache. Some remembered what had happened immediately, some didn't even know what day was yesterday. Slowly, as the memories came back, they tried to stand up but quickly found it impossible. Whatever ghost had kidnapped them, they had cuffed them to the ground.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" Sam grunted. "I told you not to go to a dark alley and the first thing you do is go to a dark alley!"

Whimpers and groans rang in the air. "Where are we, Sam," Maddie asked taking the role of a responsible adult. "Who took us?"

"Walker, he runs a jail and that is exactly where we are," Sam answered and hesitated before adding, "He has a grudge against Tucker, me and Danny, Mrs Fenton."

"How great!" Dash exclaimed. "What did you three do to piss him off!?"

"Tucker hacked into the database of the prison, built an illegal ray of destruction and vaporized half of the prison with it. I destroyed the jail's property, inspired a revolution and made a dragon smash the Forest of The Great. Danny contrabanded from the human world, destroyed private property, caused a riot, lead prison breaks, helped prisoners to escape, and escaped himself numerous times from here," Sam listed. The rest of the humans were speechless.

"When did you three had time to do all that?" Paulina questioned bewildered.

"A ray of destruction!?" Simon croaked.

"My son and his best friends are wanted criminals..." Maddie worried.

"It was an accident!" Sam reiterated. "We wanted a ray of turning things invisible and intangible but messed up in the process! Half the things we did were on accident!"

Eddie rolled his eyes in desperation. He didn't understand how three people could cause all that by accident and still be friends with the king, but he did not dwell on that. "Sam!" he called her. "You said you were friends with the king, right? As in the boss of the guy who kidnapped us." She nodded and he continued, "Can you call him or something to get out of here?"

"Don't worry about that, he should be on his way here by now," Sam reassured him with a smile.

* * *

After 5 minutes flying at top speed, Danny finally reached Walker's Prison. He was fuming, how dare he kidnap his girlfriend and his classmates? Danny knew Walker could be petty with his laws but they were under his protection. Danny knew the ghost law better than anyone and yet Walker used the loophole that he hadn't officially announced his classmates' arrival.

"My King!" said Walker's goons that guarded the entrance when they saw him.

"Where is Walker?" Danny questioned them with a cold voice.

"We told him it was a bad idea, Sir, but he didn't listen!" one of the guards--Marco, if Danny's memory served him right, said.

Danny knew he was telling the truth but he insisted never dropping his tone. "Where is him?"

"In his office, Sir," Marco answered. "Let me show it to you."

"No need, I know the way."

* * *

Walker hummed contently in his office. By the laws, a group of 3 or more of humans couldn't stay more than 3 hours without the official protection of the ruler. And, the group he captured would be rightfully his in an hour because, as he could clearly remember, if a human not under the official protection is captured, the King or Queen has a maximum of 7 hours to give them freedom before they become the property of the jailer.

Passed that they had to trade the slaves with the jailer. If they were given freedom the prisoner and three generations of their family would be forever banished from the Ghost Zone. Breaking that law would result in a death penalty for them.

Even if King Daniel had been trying to make 'better' rulers, not even him could change such ancient rules like that without causing a commotion and increasing the number of his enemies.

Four of those 7 hours had already passed and in Walker's mind that would only mean one thing; King Daniel didn't love the human Sam and was using the law to get back to those who wronged him in the human world. And, Walker was very much happy to serve his king. Walker never liked the prospect of having a human as the Consort of his ruler and now his king could find a proper bride, a ghost one.

His rather dark fantasies of what he could do to his future slaves were abruptly interrupted by the slam of his door. Looking up and embracing reality, he was greeted by King Daniel whose face was unreadable.

"King Daniel, what do I this pleasure?"

"I am angry, Walker," Danny said, "very angry. Some hours ago, you see, some humans including my girlfriend and my mother disappeared from Kanikos." Danny's face became cold. "Do you happen to know of the whereabouts of them?"

"My King--"

Danny interrupted him, "You thought you could use the law against me, Walker? I am a being both alive and dead, a powerful entity normal people don't want as an enemy, and furthermost I am your king! I know that I can not punish you by the laws but don't think that I will let you go unharmed!" He didn't give Walker a chance to say anything else before punching him in the jaw.

Danny was furious and made himself clear in every punch. Punching him every time harder in cold blood. Walker, overpowered by the force of Danny, was defenceless. "One thing is my classmates and another is Sam and my mom!" Danny panted. "My mother may be a bitch and sometimes a terrible mother but she is still my mom!" Danny roared as Walker's ectoplasm tinted his robes.

Outside Walker's office, two of Walker's goons stood shivering guarding the door. The had heard everything inside from Walker's muttering about his soon-to-be slaves to the sound of the impact of their king's fist in their boss' face.

Before this, they had never seen or heard their king get this violent. They had known only kindness, humility and maybe coldness from King Daniel (that insisted on being called prince), but there were rumours of how he defeated Pariah Dark. There were rumours that his golden heart hid a ruthless and mercilessness that was knew no bounds.

Now they knew these rumours were true. It was terrible to get on the king's bad side.

Walker laid on the floor of his office with a destroyed face surrounded by splashes of his own ectoplasm for that. If ghosts could be killed by punches, then Walker would have been dead by now.

Cleaning off the ectoplasm of hands onto his robes, Danny stood there with a smirk looking at the body of Walker. Appreciating the results of Walker's last stunt to separate Sam from him because it was certainly not the first time he had tried, but definitely the last. Also, it would make people realize that nobody messed with his family.

Turning around to leave the room and get back his classmates and his family, he muttered, "All hail your new king."

*******************************************************************************

I hope you liked the chapter!

Comment. Vote. Do whatever you want! (Except being mean.)