Pirate in Swimsuit

Not everyone was eager to get free things, as strange as that may sound, since it was a ghost who gave it to them. And you know, prejudices.

Sam got a pair of black swim shorts with an equal black swimming bra. For Danny, she looked stunning

Tucker got a pair of military green shorts and grass green T-shirt. He was okay.

Danny himself got a pair of deep blue shorts and a ghostly purple T-shirt.

Maddie, Jack and Mr Lancer decided just to watch from afar and while the rest of the class was choosing their own swimsuit, Danny took the opportunity to talk to Tonny about what just had happened.

"Who do think did 't, Your Majesty?" He asked respectfully since they were alone. "'Omeone 'ad to be behind this since rifts don't suck anyone in."

"My best guess? I'd say Vlad has something to do with this. It's been a while since he tried to cause havoc," Danny spoke out what had been rounding his mind. But he would not dare to jump to conclusions too soon. He sighed. "I just hope whoever is behind this knows that it broke many rules that were here even before my grandparents were born."

"We understan' that you let your human friends pass 'cause they are your friends and they are not that much. Plus, they've saved us or helped you to save us countless times," Tonny said. "'Ut so many humans here is unnatural."

"I know and thank you, Tonny, for diverting their attention so they can be easier to manage."

In Tonny's afterlife, he would never have expected the King to thank him for something so minor. "It was really nothing, m' King."

Danny rolled his eyes and asked exasperated, "Why does everyone seem to get my title wrong?"

Tonny smiled silently, he really liked the new king.

"Whatever," Danny spoke, "I need to go with everyone else before they get suspicious." Without further ado, he slipped outside the staff room and walked to the beach.

"Hey, look who we found here!" Tucker exclaimed at Danny's direction, pointing at the young ghost.

"I can't believe you brought all these humans here!" Youngblood said confused. He was dressed in a green swimsuit. He looked cute.

"Hello to you too, Youngblood," Danny greeted him and rolled his eyes. "I didn't bring them, it's more complicated than that."

"Well, I believe you," he said and immediately changed the topic. "Do you want to play?"

And like that, the next two hours passed by. Eventually, all the class joined and after playing with water, they started playing football.

"Ow!" Danny exclaimed when the black and white coloured ball made contact with his face.

Youngblood's eyes widened in shock and horror. He had thrown that ball. The ball that just impacted on The King's face.

He remembered long ago when he still had parents. They were very united and happy, his father used to work in the palace. But one day, it had been on their parents anniversary that he left 10 minutes earlier and just when he left, The King of that time requested his presence.

He didn't appear.

He wasn't in the palace.

The next day he and his wife were reborn by force. Not the worst of punishments but he could no longer see them.

They had been with him when he fell deep in the sickness that took the life of all the crew.

He missed them.

He knew that Phantom wasn't of the Dark dynasty, but he still felt afraid. He was still a King.

More ruthless than his predecessor said some ghosts.

He fell to the floor and began to cry. "Please forgive me, my Lord. It was an accident! It won't happen again!"

"Don't worry, we were all playing and I know you didn't mean it," Danny said sincerely and kindly. He extended his hand to help Youngblood stand up.

He calmed him down and when the kid was alright someone asked, "Why did he call you my Lord?" The owner of the curious voice was Mr Lancer.

"We know Phantom, their ruler," Danny said calmly, still hugging the ghost kid. "Sam, Tucker and I are... best friends with His Highness, and attacking us is like harming him. He thought he was gonna be punished by what he had just done."

"But it was an accident," Mikey pointed out. "And certainly their king cannot be that cruel."

"We know that, and you are right, he would never do that... but his family has a... history with the previous dynasty and he was scared," Danny explained.

The heir when he or she turned eighteen would receive the knowledge of all the deaths ever occurred and what happened to their souls.

The cause of death was the weakness of the ghost. That's why you never told anyone about it. But that was also why the heir needed to know. So he or she could have power over them. Even though Danny didn't like it, he couldn't change that.

"His family?" Maddie asked like she was gonna throw up. "Do they have family?"

Youngblood's eyes lit and he felt an immense rage toward the woman but Danny's grip told him that it was not worth it.

Thankfully, Tonny arrived and broke the tension. "So the bus is 'ere."

Everyone rushed to the vehicle telling the driver that Danny would pay since, they saw, he had ghost money.

The ride to the capital was not so silent. Murmurs of the students filled the air. They were more curious about the seemingly nobody Danny guy and his friends.

They didn't understand how the King of the ghosts (or prince or whatever... They were confused about that.) befriended them. They had nothing special.

Also, when that happen.

"We have arrived," Danny announced stopping the whispering, "to Kanikos, capital of the Ghost Zone!"

*******************************************************************************

I hope you liked the chapter!

Comment. Vote. Do whatever you want! (Except being mean.)