Chapter 5

Note-Well hey guys now during the last chapter I cut it off cause I just told Lennox about my past life so yeah that's it and thanks for the reads well I could go on and tell you about my day but that's boring so here's the next chapter enjoy!-Kimberly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Present Time~

"Wow that's sad."Lennox told me while sitting on a log right next to the cabin.I had just finished telling him my back story.I feel like I could trust him.

"Yeah thanks.Well were gonna need more food.Unless you would like to eat nothing this week and eat next Tuesday?"I suggested.

"Yeah let's get food,but what if people notice you,they'll take you to jail or even the government."

"Don't worry I've got it all covered just go mess up your hair,change your clothes,and put on some glasses so people don't recognize you that much."I commanded.Once he went inside,I changed my hair color to blonde,my eyes to blue and made myself a little taller.My hair went past my shoulders and was curly with bangs across my forehead.I was wearing black skinny jeans,a white shirt,a black leather jacket,my black converse and lastly my gray beanie.It was winter anyway so I wasn't hot or anything.

"This looks good enough,and to think,I didn't even have even to change."I said talking to my self.I heard the cabin door open then close.I turned around to see Lennox in black glasses,red sweater that was zipped up,dark blue jeans,and black and red vans.His hair was still the same way but neater.

"Is this good enou-woah what happened to your hair?!?!"Lennox said surprised

"It's one of my powers,remember?"

"Oh yeah,well let's go."We started walking towards the end of the woods.I was about to say something to break the silence when I heard a girl scream.

"What the hell was that?!?!" I said looking towards Lennox hoping he knew the answer.He just shrugged. Well so much for asking.

"C'mon let's go check it.Maybe they're being chased by someone or they're trying to find my cabin."I commanded.We both ran towards were we heard the voice.I heard two people panting so we were close.Wait two people?I peered around a tree to see a guy with dark brown hair and a girl with blood red hair.Im guessing she dyed it.

"What do we do?"Lennox whispered.

"Let's go behind them.Put one hand over their mouth and the other restraining their body and arms,got it?"

"Yeah let's go."We both went around the two people.I pointed at the girl,then me signaling that I'd get her and he'd get the guy.We both crept up right behind them.I put three fingers up and counted down.When I got to one,I put one hand on the girl's mouth and my other one on her torso and her arms so she can't try and pry my hand off her mouth.

"Shhhh were not going to hurt you,we just want to know why you were running in the woods ok?" I asked them.She nodded very fast as if she were scared I would kill her.I looked over to Lennox and the other guy.Lennox had a tight grip on the guy trying not to let him go.The guy he looked pissed.I removed my hand and got my knife from my waist.I always carry a weapon with me,just incase.I put the knife to her neck and put it to her neck.

"I thought you said you wouldn't kill me?"she said,fear in her voice

"I will if you try anything"I told her.In all honesty I wasn't going to kill her at all it's just so she run away or anything.

"Ok,we were running away from the police because they were trying to catch us."

"Wait,why were the police trying to catch you?"

"Um,can you keep a secret?"

"You have powers don't you?"

"How'd you know?"

"Same thing happened to us,"I said pointing to Lennox.

"You have powers?!?!"

"Yeah telekinesis,telepathy,and I can change the way I look."

"I can turn invisible and I have jet speed."Lennox told us.

"Hmm I can manipulate anyone and anything."The girl said.

"Fire."Johnny said. Kinda forgot he was here.

"Oookay,well I'm Casey by the wayang that's Lennox ,"I said while pointing at Lennox. He just waved.

"I'm Quinn and that's Johnny,"she said pointing to Johnny.He looked kinda pissed.

"Well then,let's go,"I said.

...............................................................................................................................................

~Quinn's P.O.V.~

Ha!They're so stupid.They really think I naturally have powers? Even Johnny believes me! That reminds me I need another injection so the manipulation crap doesn't wear off.All I have to do is gain Casey's trust,then I can lure her away and kill her.Then I'll go after Lennox then Johnny. Then I just jive Ghost the bodies and I get their powers! This is the good thing when the pray is so stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm guessing you know who the bad guys are right.Well please comment what I can do better or any recommendations for your stories and I'll check them out and please tell me what I can do getter.That's it for today. Bye fellow super humans. Oh and HAIL HYDRA! Bye.