Chapter 4

~1 & 1/2 years later~

I was walking in the woods just enjoying the woods since I have nothing else to do. My dad had some books in the cabin but I read them all. It was December so it was pretty cold.I was wearing the neckless that my mom gave me the day she died.The day I became independent.The day I became wanted.The day I became an orphan.The day I became a murderer.

There's not one day that goes by that I don't think about it.A warm tear went down my cheek.It was just a tear I wasn't crying at all.My thought were interrupted when I heard sticks and leaves crunching beneath someone's feet.Then suddenly they stopped. I looked around trying to find who or what was running.All I saw were the tree trunks and the forest floor,nothing more.I turned around to come face to face with a boy that looked about my age.It looked like he had his hair combed to the side.HAD his hair combed to the side.Now it's all messed up.

"What are you doing here?"I asked him

"I'm looking for a cabin.My name's Lennox,I'm thirteen and I'm all alone here.I got sick when I was four and a man named Joeseph Parker helped me.It gave me the abilities to run super fast,like bullet fast,and I got invisibility.Sorry I told you my life story but I had to," The boy named Lennox explained.I didn't trust him just yet like my mom told me be carful with who you trust.

"You have powers too?" I asked

"Yeah why? You have powers don't you?"

"Maybe I do maybe I don't.Hey who told you to look for the cabin.

"Joeseph Parker."

"Hmmm"I said. I didn't trust him yet so I read his mind.He was thinking,'This might be Mr.Parker's daughter he told me about.Maybe he knows where the cabin is at.'

"So you were looking for me?"I asked.

"H-how did you know that?"he asked me.

"Answer my question first."

"Y-your Mr.Parker told me to find a cabin and that his daughter might be there."

"Well lucky for you I won't turn you in.Plus I have powers too.I can change the way I look,I've telepathy,and I've got telekinesis."

"Really?"

"Yup.Oh and I'm Joeseph Parker's daughter."

"Knew it!Well do you know were the cabin is?"he asked.

"Yeah I do.I've actually lived there have since I was 11 years old.Oh and my names Casey by the way."

"Nice name well you know mine.So can we go to the cabin?"

"Yeah sure lets go," I told him.We walked to the cabin in silence. Just enjoying the scenery of the woods.We got to the old,brown,wooden house in a matter of minutes.We didn't speak at all,not a single word until Lennox broke the silence.

"So you live here by yourself ?"He asked me.

"Yeah why?"I asked.

"Well I thought your parents would be here.You know so your not alone and to help you with your powers."

"Um no,actually my dad died when I was little and my mom died when I got telekinesis. The weird thing is they both got shot."

"Oh.I'm sorry to hear that.So how did you get your powers? I mean if you don't wanna answer that's cool but I'm just curious."

"No it's cool,I'll tell you.Well it all started when I was 9...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,so how'd you like the chapter? Oh and in case your wondering why I cut it off its cause I was talking to Lennox from the beginning.Also I got the idea of Lennox from my best friend Josh.He has wattpad too.Its happymaybe323. Got it he's writing a divergent story it's one of my favorites lots of action and stuff so yeah follow him. Please comment and spread the word please you don't have to vote I just want people to read it to make you happy vote if you want.Well good bye my fellow super humans.Don't let the government find you.bye and Hail hydra.