Chapter 11

My mind was literally brain stew. Well, not literally. But you get what I mean. I felt nauseous and I had a pounding head ache that wouldn't stop along with ringing ears. I had trouble walking and my feet would drag on the floor so much I'm surprised I haven't sprained my ankle. My eyes felt as if I had 50 pound weights on them. The leaves and twigs crunched under our feet and we walked through the forest. Slowly might I add. And, like I expected, I tripped over my feet. Again. If it weren't for Johnny and Leo I'm pretty sure I would've fallen on my face about now. I jerked forward and saw both of the guys put their arms in front of me to catch me if I fell.
"Sorry, again." My voice was hoarse and small. I didn't feel like talking. I was too tired to do anything actually.
"Can't we just carry you? It'll be easier and we'll make it back quicker."
I looked at Johnny with my sleepy eyes and glared as much as I could.
"Again. No."
"Well why not? This is taking forever and you just keep tripping over your own feet. You're weak Casey."
"I know that. But..." I looked down at my feet. Thinking about what to say. " I don't want to die. If I fall asleep I don't think I'll wake up again. I don't want that." Johnny looked up at the sky slightly exasperated.
"You're not gonna die Casey. I promise you. Right Johnny?" Leo gave Johnny a you-better-agree-or-else look and Johnny gave him an annoyed look.

Authors note: I'm gonna rewrite this story but here. Have this unfinished chapter that I wrote...idek how long.