Chapter 1

~ 4 years earlier ~

"MOM HELP PLEASE MOMMY"I screamed.

"Honey what happened?"my mom asked in a soothing voice.

"HELP ME PLEASE I KEEP HEARING VOICES! MAKE IT STOP!!PLEASE!!"

My mom came to me with a worried look on her face and checked my forehead while I covered my ears and screamed.

"I knew this day would come,i just didn't think it would be so soon." I just barley heard my mom say.

"What do you mean?" I asked still covering my ears.

"When you were still in my tummy I got sick,very sick. So your father,being a scientist,created a syrome to help me but he said that it would affect you,"she explained

I looked at my mom confused about what she said. I mean c'mon I was nine what do you expect?

"Side effects are extra thing that a medicine can cause you. Your side effects were your powers,"she explained.

"Oh ok thanks mommy," I told her. By then the voices had stopped but not for long.

Well that's how I got the power of telepathy. Pretty cool huh? nah just kidding it was boring. Oh well. I'll tell you how I figured I could change my appearances but for now on to is listening to people's thoughts. Pretty juicy stuff if you ask me it's like a novella. Well see you in a few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So.........How's life? and the story is it good it's my REAL first one and FYI I'm talking to someone in the story just so you know but I'm using Telepathy if you thought I was going crazy. So like EVERYONE says, cause it's good, please vote, comment,and stuff like that oh and watch Guardians of the Galaxy too! Well good bye my fellow humans until next time! Poof I'm gone. *Throws glitter at you*