Gonna find my way!"

At the same time I finished the song , I made the seeds sprout creating a beautiful mini rose garden around me.

After that I bowed and quickly left to change and join with everyone.

~~~

Author's P.O.V.

The crowd applaud as Peppy Poppoyo finished her performance.

"THHHHAAAATTTTT WAS WIIIIIICKKKKEDDDD " Present Mic exclaimed. "AS EXPECTED FROM ONE OF OUR STUDENTS !"

"That was amazing !" Uraraka said out loud. "It made me super excited on the sports festival"

"Me too !" Midoriya added. "I'm sure Satori made that song for this very occasion"

"She could've told us what she was planning rather than worrying about us" Iida said.

"But it would ruin the surprise" Iida looked behind him and was shocked to see Satori there , fully dressed in the U.A. P.E. uniform plus her utility belt.

"Satoriiii ????!?!?!!" They gasped.

"You change fast , ribbit" Asui said.

She scratched the back of her head sheepishly. "Well , I kind of picked it up from my career as an idol"

"That was an amazing performance you did Neose !" Mina said hugging her. "Along with your quirk !"

They all agreed.

"I'm glad you enjoyed my performance" Satori smiled. "But , that isn't the reason why I'm here. Don't you forget that"

They got what she meant and were surprised at her words. They never heard Satori voice out her determination as a hero... A new side of her is starting to surface.

Then Midnight appeared. "Time for the player pledge !" She spoke up.

Many of the boys blushed at her appearance. Typical of them...

Neose's P.O.V.

I flushed and felt embarrassed just looking at Midnight. I kind off question why the school hired her , even if she is an R-rated hero. But looks aside , I have to respect her skills as well.

"Quiet everyone !" Midnight spoke up. "Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugou from Class 1-A!" We were surprised by it.

Bakugou coolly walks to the stage ignoring us.

"I kind of expected the class Rep would do it" I said.

Suddenely Iida looked a bit hurt. "T-true ..  But ... Bakugou was first place during the entrance exam" He then muttered something as he crouched on the ground and began drawing circles.

Ochaco and I sweatdropped at the sight. "That's unexpected" Ochaco said.

"Sorry , I must have said something wrong" I said.

Bakugou then walks on the stage and everything went silent. Anticipating what he would say. I feel like he'll say something very very veryyyyy-

"I pledge that I'll be number one" He spoke calmly , as if it really will happen.

We all reacted. "I KNEW HE'D DO THAT !!!!"

People then boo-ed at him , giving him a thumbs down. He just made everyone hate us even more !

Then the Midnight starts to introduce us for the first game. An Obstacle course race

Midnight then told us the mechanics and made us go to the starting lines.

It was a narrow path ... With this many students , its clear its going to be a tight squeeze.

I prepared myself and stood beside Momo.

"Can't wait to see you on the end of the line Satori" she said smiling.

"Yeah , I hope I see you there" I said.

It was clear Momo and I ... are starting to become rivals.

"I won't loose" I muttered to myself.

"START !!!!" The race begun and everyone charged ahead. But I didn't.

As expected ... Many struggling passing through because of the narrow path.

Suddenley the path froze. It was Shouto !

Many were frozen in place and couldn't move.

But I already predicted this...

I place a palm tree seedling on the ground and lightly touched it with my finger. Then made it grow tall !

I rode on the top of the tree and manipulated it as it grows toward the exit of the narrow gate , helping me leave that tight spot I'm in.

I wasn't the only one who escaped Shouto's attack. Majority of my classmates managed to escape.

"Naive , Todoroki !" Momo said to him.

"I won't let you get away so easily!" Bakugou used his explosions to propel foward. "You half-and-half bastard !" He shouted.

"I'm not gonna loose as well !" I spoke up.

"I'll go beyond Plus Ultra !"