"But of course you're better than me. I think you're more capable than most people... Looking at it objectively... "

Kirishima joined in. "Midoriya, you probably shouldn't talk so negatively..."

Deku continued on talking. "But , everyone... The students from te other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got! I can't afford to fall behind. I'll be going for it with everything I have, too." The last part was said with full of determination.

~~~

Author's P.O.V.

The Sports Festival has now begun ! The students of each class A-K then came out and are introduced. The crowd became wild as the cheered , especially for Class A's appearance.

"I guess , I'm gonna start in a miute or so" Satori said as she stretches. "I hope , they'll enjoy it"

Present Mic then spoke once  again " ALLLLLRRRRIIIGGGHHHHTTT !!!! BEFORE THE FORMALITIES , WE HAVE A SPECIAL PERFORMANCE"

The crowd and the students were surprised at this.

"A special performance ? We weren't informed about that" Iida said.

"I wonder what could it be ?" Hagakure wondered in her cheerful tone.

"This is so exciting !" Ashido said.

Many didn't know what could it be , but there were already those who figured out what was the special performance.

"Now I know why Neose's not yet here" Momo said.

"Wait , don't tell me-" Before Midoriya could finished his sentence , music started playing.

The crowd became wilder.

A platform behind the stage started to rise.

"No way" Jirou said.

"Man , this is unexpected" said Kirishima.

"Yes ! Yesss ! Yeeeesssss" Mineta said excitedly.

As the platform fully rosed it was covered with vines and in the middle it started to open revealing a girl in pink hair and a cute costume.

Present Mic started to speak once again. "A SPEACIAL SURPRISE NO. BY ONE OF OUR STUDENTS , PEPPPPPPYYYYY POOOOOPPPOOOYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOO  !!!!!!!"

"PEPPY ! PEPPY ! PEPPY !" the crowd chanted.

"Hello everyone !" She spoke. "Thanks for coming to watch the sports festival ! Now , let's get pumping with this new song !!!" It made the crowd shout louder.

And so were the students !

"Crying crying as the struggle goes on
Try again until I can become strong
Crying crying as the struggle goes on
So, I won’t be alone anymore!....."

~~~

Neose's P.O.V.

I sang with my new song "That's why I'm not Alone" with all of my heart ! This song was inspired by your words to me Bakugou !

"I'll be stronger..."

I sang and looked at my classmates who were cheering. They were smiling and cheering except for a few , some of the boys.

I then looked at Shouto , his expression ... Its different , I don't know why but something must have happened.

I had to set it aside , I was still in the middle of the song...

It was then time for the finale , and I had plans for it. I prepare rose seeds. "

"So shout out to the world with your unyielding heart!
Come with me!
Don’t run away