"You like BTS??" She asked.

You nodded with a teary eyes.

"Don't need to answer i can see it in your eyes..." She said.

"Then why didn't you attend their world tour last month? You missed a golden chance." You sighed and nodded.

"Well..come let's go..we are getting late." She said and walked outside. You followed her.

"Its been two years i have seen My love and friends..its glad that my ex is an idol so that i can stream on youtube and other apps when i miss him very badly... But whenever i see him smiling..i missed our sweet moments together and whenever i see him crying...that remind me of our depart...its hurting to look at him...but it more hurting when i avert my eyes..."

You are working in a well known construction company in London. And you have hundreds of subordinates work under you.

"Y/n...the boss calling" Mariya said.

You sighed and walked towards your boss's cabin.

"May i come in sir.." you knocked. And get a hum in response.

You went inside only to see a handsome, broad shouldered man wearing a white shirt and black pants stood there while gripping his hands on his hips..

he sat on his rolling chair as soon you got in and smiled

"Y/n...all good?" Boss asked.

"Yes sir.."
You said.

"Eh..I told you to call my name..not sir.."

"Oh..Iam sorry Mr.ji chang wook." You said.

"No..no....just call me..changwook or ji wook.....call me ji wook...i like that.." he said and winked at you.

You smiled.
"Okay jiwook..why do you called?"
You asked.

"Oh..i forgot...we started out new brach in south korea...my country.." he said while giving a bright smile.

"Wow...that glad to hear sir...uhm..i mean..jiwook.." you said.

"Yeah yeah...and its in seoul.." he said making your face dull.

But you forced a smile and nodded.

"So..I want you to come with me for the inaugural function.." he said.

"Yeah...oh?? Yeah????" You kneaded your brows.

"You were in Seoul for more than 2 years right?? So it will be comfort for me to have someone who knows the surroundings as me.." he said and wiggled his brows...

"Oh j-ji wook... That's a bit..." You scratched back of your neck."

" I can't help y/n..i already told my partner that I'm going with you and he agreed." He said grinning.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You completed your packing and plopped on to the couch while turning on TV.

You changed into a korean channel.

Yesterday's award news are still on the Tv...

"They are doing great... They fulfilled their dreams...iam glad that i used to know them... I'm glad that i used to love him.." you mumbled.

Maria came and sat next to you.

"Done with packings?" You nodded and changed the channel...

"Hey... Don't change...its BTS.." Maria said.

"Since when you love kpop.?" You asked

"Since i met you.." she shrugged stare in to the Tv.

"Hello Army....Iam bangtan soneundan's V..." You shifted your gaze to Tv from mariya.

"Oh...look at him...he is my bias..he looking so damn hot..." She said made your eyes widen.

"You don't.".you said with a heat glare..

"Why?? Your bias is v too?" She asked and you didn't replied.

"Love you aaarmy....." Taehyung said and blown some kisses to viewers.

"Oh..look at him blowing kisses. I wonder how will be his kisses in real..will it be good or...."

"It was amazing.." you blurted out making your friend to look at you..

"I mean...it will.." you said and cursed your slippery tongue.
.
.
.
.

.

"Y/n...all good?" Ji wook asked. And you nodded.

He put his hands around your shoulder and rolled your eyes..

"Come let's go..."
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
You looked at the arrival board and gulped.

"Iam here again..." You felt like...a hard rock hit on your chest...

You stumbled with walking.

Your boss frequently eye on you.. when you aware of it..you tried your best to walk straight.

He halt.
"Tell me what happened?" He asked.

"You are hesitated to come here..and now i can see something had happened here... Right??" He asked made your eyes widen.

You blinked several times.

"Or are you uncomfortable with me??" He asked with out stepping back.

"Ye??"

"I think you kinda like me..." He winked.

"No..." You said straight.

"Oh really?? But I do..is it okay with you?" He asked with a serious face.

You stood there like a statue..

"Haha...just joking.." he blurted a laugh... You sighed.

"Ji wook..." You whisper shouted.

"But take it as serious and gave a reply on the day we are going back...you have plenty of time since we are staying here for a month."
He said and jogged to the subordinated who are waiting for our arrivals making you dump founded.

You looked at him shaking hands with colleagues.

He looked at you and winked and actioned you to remember what he said before.

His smile is.. kinda...angelic..!!!!.

(New entry

(New entry...can you choose jiwook over Taehyung?)

DREAMS#WATTY2019On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara