♪10♪ Becoming Stronger & A thief

||Chapter Ten ||Becoming stronger and a thief !

||Chapter Ten ||
Becoming stronger and a thief !

~In the morning ~

Mariam wakes up in the morning to find a very tired sleepy figure beside her. There is no one but Nour.

She peeks on the alarm beside her to find it at 09:15. She yawns and steps out of the bed and heads towards the bathroom to take a quick shower before Nour wakes up or they would end up fighting about who would get in first.

Nour is about to wake up but her eyes are still closed. She heard some movements in the room and notices the empty space to let her know that Mariam has already waked up.

" Come on! Wake up and move your lazy butt outta bed. "

Mariam's voice comes to her like an alarm warning but she never cares and then she dips her head deeper in her pillow ignoring her cursing.

Mariam starts to shake her and takes the pillow from her but Nour replies with a very annoying voice and huffs " Five minutes more, please. "

" Are you going to miss Saturday with sleeping?! "

Mariam asks sarcastically while heading towards the wardrobe to fitch her clothes and exchange that white towel that covering her naked body. She is confused as she does not get any response and looks again to see that immovable sleepy body.

" No, No. Wake up! "

She squeals after realizing that time is 10 and of course they are late for breakfast. She looks at hopeless Nour and says her dare loudly.

" I swear if you don't move that dead body of yours. I'm gonna push you on the floor. "

She looks at her and again she gets no response. She smiles wickedly to her self and puts on her clothes rapidly and rushes to the bed and jumps on it twice.

" Remember that I've told ya. "

She lets out her final warning and sits down beside Nour and starts pushing with her legs Nour's body until it crashes the ground.

With a heavy body and rough ground, Nour with pleasure is welcoming that harsh ground and for sure gives it a lot of kisses as she falls on her face. she turns around and winces a little when she rests her hand above her head.

" Better not do it again. "

Nour bursts out so sleepy and tiring. Wow !! Just wow. Would maths studying night do worse than this !?

" With your heavy head, I do not think so. "

Mariam replies proudly that her trick worked and come on, she pushes her on the ground that must actually work.

" You've already changed your clothes! "

Nour expells that while trying to open her eyes to have a good look and she finds that Mariam has already dressed. What a Saturday's early bird!