♡ 2 ♡

You can faintly hear, harsh tapping and your nose fills up with the scent of cleaning products and hand gel, but you can't feel a single muscle In your body, only soft aches and twitches. Hearing a buzzer repeating over and over you conclude that you're in a hospital.

You suddenly feel a warm grip on your hand and soft strokes from this persons thumb against the top of your hand, you want to squeeze their hand back but you can't, you can't feel a thing physically.

You hear a door slam shut and the hand squeeze yours tighter.

"They said she should wake up soon.."

This was followed by a chain reaction of sigh's and exhales.

"Y/N?!" A door slams open and you feel the cold air against you hand, someone let go.

An out burst of wailing cries make their way to you side and you begin to feel in control of your body again as, you geuss some tears landed onto your cheeks and you feel someone tightly hug you.

"Ahem.." a cough from the other side of your bed echo's the room.

"Oh I'm deeply sorry, thankyou for helping Y/N as quickly as you could, I am in debt to you" a sincere apology is followed qickly after the cough from the person who hugged you.

"I'm Y/N's mother pleased to meet you."

So you mother was the one who hugged you.

--y/n mothers pov----

Stood in front of me were 7 very pity full looking boys, they've stayed with my precious daughter for 3 days. I am so grateful I just wish I could thank them in a proper way.

"It's alright no need to thank us, we should really be thanking you she saved us, all of us, we wouldn't be the same if anything happened to our hope"

A tall man with a cute round face and dimples thanked me and I was overwhelmed yes by the sudden news of my daughter being shot but at how formal and thankful he was.

"Ah..it's alright thankyou for staying with Y/N...I'm ever so sorry for the inconvenience caused." I sighed

They had to extend their European tour because of this incident...why did it have to be my Y/N to stand up

"Oh no, no inconvenience caused we chose to stay until she wakes up we all decided that, so there's nothing to apologise for." The same dimpled guy exhales as I watch him pull a small smile to show his gratitude.

I turn my attention to the rest of the boys who have squished themselves along the left side of the bed, I know who they are from y/n showing me their videos and music but I never took into account their names or ages...

"Could you please tell me your names since I don't know any of you, and I know that she won't be waking up until a little while so I'd like to get to know the people who she looks up too." I cough up I take a glance at all their faces, one in particular looks like he's been sobbing for days upon end.

"Oh of course, I'm RM leader of bts but you can call me namjoon." The dimpled guy exclaims.

I turn my attention to the boy next to him who has skin as pale as sugar and he looks insanely sweet.

"I'm suga." He almost wispers it's so quiet but I geuss it's been a hard 3 days waiting around...

I look along to the next as his hair is all messy and looks like he ran his hand through it at least 30 times in a day.

"I-im jimin.." he chokes on his words through a croaky voice, I wish this never happened watching someone hold back tears is so much more pain full than watching them fall.

"I am kim seokjin, I am world wide handsome." A taller man confidently proclaims, I like him and how he lightened up the mood for the rest. He certainly is handsome that is not a fib.

Glancing over to his friend who's trying to hold back a smile, he has the cutest bambi eyes. He's a bunny.

"I'm jungkook" he small smiles trying to also copy his friend by lighting up the mood.

I glance to the boy who's slightly squished between jungkook and the last boy, he has huge hands. Bigger than my own face.

"V." Smooth, simple and neat what a name to rember.

Lastly I take a look at the man who looks like he's been through a bush and back through it again and has been cutting onions the same time.

I watch carefully as he opens his mouth to speak but namjoon cuts in quickly almost as if he knew it would hurt the other to speak.

"This is j-hope or hoseok..." namjoon intervenes, "he, he was the one Y/n saved."

I could feel my exspression fall into a nonchalant one as I look as my resting daughter with and IV chord and tubes flowing everywhere to keep her alive, I could feel the tears fall from my eyes as the trickle down my cheeks.

"She's always been so brave I hope you wake up soon to meet these lovely boys." I exhale.

-----------------------------------

I have decided to keep chapters short and sweet but if you'd like me to lengthen them out I'd be happy too! Comment and rate and tell me what you think of the story so far I need to improve alot on my writing!

See you in the next chapter!