♤ 1 ♤

This was the best day of your entire life.

Your favourite songs sung by your favourite band as they jump around on stage while dancing wildly to their own big hits.

It was 7:45 pm, and you and your close friends all standing patiently in the musky horribly sweaty pits below the stage, listening to your hero's small speaches, your eyes glistening as you hear your favourite speak up with giggles and snickers.

He smiles at the camera making the whole stadium scream with joy.

You felt so happy so estatic! Nothing could ever ruin this moment.

That is what you hoped.

As you took your eyes of your favourite person you caught a shadow in pure black stumble over the barriers that kept you from touching your favourite band. And that kept them safe.

You saw their eyes, how much hate and evil you saw in their eyes as they slowly scrambled onto the now confetti covered stage.

You acted.

Barging,pushing, shoving and putting up a fight you also scrambled over the safety barrier and you also leaped onto the confetti stage dropping everything as you ran straight past the ones you look up to.

You heart rapidly beating, over and over. sweat dripping down your angelic face.

Your mind only thinking about him.
Saving him.

As you shove him to the ground. Hard. Only then hearing the echoing bang, quickly followed after by lonely silence as your body collapsed on the floor.

Your breathing was faint but you were happy that the security got a hold of the shadowed monster, you gave them enough time to catch them.

"Miss?!, hello?! Keep your eyes open its going to be okay! Hey!!"

A voice, panicked and strained only surrounding your head as you look up into his eyes, his tearful shakey eyes.

"No! No, please don't close them! Someone quickly first aid call an ambulance!"

He shouts over to staff who are already putting you on a stretcher taking you through back stage and out to an ambulance.

You looked one last time at him before your eyelids couldn't take much longer to stay open.

You did it, you can rest now.

--------------------------------------------

You ain't gonna die yet okay?
Honestly you think I'd kill you in the first chapter?
Keep reading the story still carries on :3