4.Sequelae

On the way back Ginny comments on the weekend while James and Lily doze in the back.

I do not want to participate in the comments, and I would love to change the subject, because I am afraid that it refers to the vaudevillesque meal.

Of course we agree that we would not like to live in this old manor house, with all the shadows lurking ... I know we made the right choice, for a long time.

She speaks to me at length about her impressions of Isadora, Skorpius. I nod. In fact, I realize that I finally did not talk to them much.

Isadora left me a strange impression: she is beautiful, fine, intelligent, but at times, sharp as a blade in her comments. Sad at other times. Not very happy, I think.

I take a look at Ginny: she is dynamic, willful, stubborn but finally softer, soothed ...

But I know we have to be wary of appearances.

Obviously, at one point, the discussion revolves around the couple. Ginny asks:

- Do you think they get along well, both?

- Yes, it looks like. No ?

Obviously, at one point, the discussion revolves around the couple. Ginny asks:

- Do you think they get along well, both?

- Yes, it looks like. No ?

- Not sure. I do not think they communicate easily. For example, he did not tell him you had coffee together. Odd, right?

- No, not that much. She is so curious, he may not have wanted to answer his questions ...

- Who told you she was curious?

- No one.... I realized it all alone ...

- Yes, but it's strange even if he does not tell him everything, you do not find? He is such a secret man ...

She stops.

I pray to God, Merlin and even Salazar Slytherin that the discussion stops there.

"By the way, why did not you tell me you wrote to him?"

- You too, you play the curious?

- Why, you have something to hide?

- Hide what? No, I forgot, that's all ...

- Mmm ... when you're together, both of you, sometimes I feel like ...

- That we hate each other?

- No it's not that...

- Listen, we have a serious liability, so actually sometimes it's difficult. Return to this Manor where I was prisoner ... it's hard to cash.

- Yes ... yes, I understand.

She is silent and looks pensive. I think I managed to avoid the worst, but I was scared. Very scared. I do not want to lie to him. I want to find my life before.

oooOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOooo

In the evening, I dread going to bed. It's silly.

In fact, nothing has changed, really.

But so many things make me think of you that it scares me ... You are there, in a corner of my head, and I can not hunt you. Day after day, there is always a moment in the day when I think of you. Despite me.

Some songs that I found cretins turn in my mind, I do not know why.

At work, sometimes, I wonder what you do, where you are, at this moment. Ridiculous. I have to make more and more effort to concentrate on my files.