The White Glow and The War Part 5

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, a massive earthquake, one that would be of a magnitude even the Primordial of Earth could not scale to, occurred. The Earth rocked and opened, throwing the Primordials off their feet.

The skies darkened and the wind tore through the air. The wind screamed wildly, abusing the Primordials' ears, aka big boi ear rape.

The Primordials gathered their composure and used their powers to stop the intense storm. Ouranos managed to calm the wind down to a bearable breeze but you could see how much energy it took him as the Primordial was drenched in sweat.

Gaea slowed the earthquake down and cleaned up the fissures in the Earth. Thalassa breathed out, 'What in Chaos' name was that?'

She felt it again, the churning in her gut was easily noticed, except this time it was much more powerful. Thalassa growled and turned to the downed mortal who's silver strand started to flicker.

This time Thalassa made the logical decision to stay back and wait for whatever was about to happen. The other Primordials seemed to choose the same option.

Thalassa stepped back and leaned next to Ananke, "Do you know what is happening?" Ananke let out a breath, "No... no... I have no idea what is going on."

Thalassa nodded but on the inside she was freaking out, Ananke not knowing something? That's bad, very bad.

She focused back on the silver glow flickering away. Almost instantaneously, the flickering stopped. This intrigued the Primordials' attention.

Gaea took a step forward but she stopped quickly. Thalassa threw her a questioning glance, "What?'

Gaea pointed at the mortal who was starting to stir. Chronos growled and summoned his sword, "I will finish this, clearly we must eliminate him before another one of those silver blasts come back."

The mortal slowly stood up, his back facing the Primordials. Chronos took a step toward Apoth but something stopped him. He heard a quiet growl coming from the mortal.

Quickly Apoth's growl increased in volume, advancing from the quiet whisper of growl into an ear piercing scream. The Earth seemed to shake with fear as it was thrown into a pandemonium.

The Primordials were knocked off their feet and quickly regained their footing. Apoth's scream made the wind tear through the air, whipping off his hood to reveal his raven black hair.

Apoth's eyes, hair, and eyebrows flickered a glowing white-silver color, in cause; his scream escalated greater volumes, making the Earth shake even more violently, throwing it into a state of chaos.

The Earth ripped open wider, the winds picked up more, swirling like a tornado of pure and utter destruction(Aka Sharknado 7).

The skies darkened, the clouds thickened, and lightning danced around the storm. A dark shade came from the sky, surrounding the still screaming Apoth and the Primordials in a giant dark dome.

Hemera yelped as the dome closed behind her, startled at being trapped. Pontus blasted a blast of power at the dome but it seemed to have no effect.

Pontus cursed, "It's like the dome Aether was trapped in," he stated. Gaea muttered some curses. The Earth started to shake more violently, small pebbles starting to hover above the ground as the pressure in the air changed.

The Primordials whipped their attention over to Apoth. His hair, eyes and eyebrows flickering the white-silver glow more frequently; about once every four seconds. The wind starting to pick up as well, screeching in the Primordials' ears.

Erebus grounded his teeth together, "I thought we took away his powers! He yelled. The Primordials could barely hear Erebus' yells over the wind and Apoth's screams.