46 - Coffee after work (CAS pt. 2)

CAS means cigarettes after sex

***

"Jennie, are you coming with us?" Her Co-worker asked. But Jennie smiled and refused nicely.

"I'll pass" Jennie answer.

"It's Friday? It's our clubbing day!" Her other Co-worker said.

"C'mon it will be fun" The others added. But Jennie still refuses their offer.

"I don't drink beer anymore. I'll be at my favourite coffee shop" Jennie smiled before waving goodbye to them.

She heads to Lisa's coffeeshop like how she usually does every after work. Since Lisa came back from Thailand, Jennie always visited her here.

"It's my favourite customer," Rose said when Jennie entered Lisa's Coffee shop.

Jennie smiled at Rose and searched for Lisa around the shop. But she didn't find her.

"The usual?" Rose asked when Jennie went on to the counter. She smiled and nodded as her answer.

"Where's your girlfriend?" She simply asked while she searches for the shop.

Rose pouts when Jennie asked about her girlfriend. "She's sick, I volunteered to take care of her but she refused," Rose said. "I think she loves her shop more than she loves herself" Rose giggles and make Jennie's order.

Jennie didn't stop from loving Lisa. But she knows her limitations since Lisa already have Rose. All she can do is to watch her be happy with Rose.

"You know, This is Lisa's favourite too," Rose said as she placed her order on the table. "It's Friday, don't you have parties to go?" Rose added and sit in front of Jennie.

"I don't like going to clubs anymore" Jennie simply answered and took a sip on her coffee.

"You're on your 20's, enjoy life," Rose said and giggles.

Jennie smiled at the thought of Rose being so cheerful. 'Lisa lucky to have her' she said to herself.

"I used to live my life to the fullest before," Jennie said with a sad tone.

"What happened?" Rose added with curiosity.

"I lost someone who completes me. Who I thought I don't need since there's a lot of fish in the ocean. But then I realized that she's not just someone, she's a pearl, a precious pearl to me" Jennie said and stares into rose eyes with a sad smile.

"But she's happy now, that's what matters to me, her happiness" Jennie said and tries to smile genuinely to Rose.

"You truly love her?" Rose asked without breaking their eye contact.

"I do, she thought me how to love," Jennie said. "I hope she can receive the love she's giving to her lover" She added.

Instead of answering rose smirked to Jennie. "Don't worry I'm taking care of her now?" Rose said. "Thank you,  for loving her unconditionally. But I'll take that responsibility from now on" Rose smiled before standing up and assisting her other customers.

Jennie smiled bitterly "So she does know" She whispered to herself.

After that day Jennie didn't come to Lisa's shop,  instead, she took an hour every day that she watches them outside her shop.

Until one day, the shop wasn't open. Jennie saw Lisa bringing out her thing outside. She tried to hide behind the tree when Lisa looks around.

She was about to leave when someone held her hands. Her heart pound when she saw Lisa smiling at her.

"Hey" Lisa greeted with a smile and let go of her hand. "Saw you walking so I went to say hello," Lisa said.

"Where's Rose?" Jennie asked.

"Packing our things, we will leave tomorrow" Lisa answered and it made Jennie's heartache. "Flying back to Thailand, we'll live there for good" Lisa added.

"Really?" Jennie asked with a broken heart. "Please have a safe flight" Jennie added.

She felt the tear on her eyes and turn her head away from Lisa and trying to hold her tears while walking away.

"Thank you for looking after me," Lisa said while chasing Jennie. "But you need to look after yourself now," Lisa said when she reach Jennie and saw Jennie crying.

Lisa held her face and wipes her tears. "Please forget about me now, you deserve the happiness too"

"I love you, Lisa," Jennie said and cried on her shoulder.

"I loved you,  Jennie," Lisa said and caress her back to comfort her. "I'm sorry, but I love someone else now" Lisa added.

"Please be happy without me," Lisa said and left Jennie alone while crying.

Jennie saw how the love of her life walk away from her and be with someone she loves and that breaks her heart.

*
Sorry for a lame update lol but here's an update for celebrating Jennie's solo debut confirmation