12 - Osaka night [M]

Jenlisa in Osaka

***

The day that their company announced that every member will have their solo stages at their upcoming concert, Jennie started getting nervous about her performance. But Lisa always assures her that she'll do well.

"Come on, Babe. You'll do fine" Lisa said and reach a bottle of water to Jennie. "Everyone will love your performance" And kisses her forehead when Jennie sits with her.

"I need to practice more, this need to be perfect," Jennie said and stands up for another round of her routine. But Lisa held her hands and makes her sit on her lap.

"Look, you'll probably slay your performance. Everyone will talk about it. So just enjoy it with blinks, they'll probably enjoy it too. No need to worry about it" Lisa pinched Jennie's dumpling cheeks and her girlfriend smiles at her. Lisa really knows how to motivate Jennie and the girls.

Jennie was about to steal a kiss from Lisa's seductive plum lips but Chaeyoung and Jisoo entered their practice room.

"An eyesore. I think I'm about to puke Chaeyoung, help" Jisoo said and drag Jennie away from Lisa. While Chaeyoung giggles while watching them.

After they practice for their setlist in their concert, everyone leaves the room except Lisa and grabs something to eat.

Jennie was the first one to be back in their practice room, she brings food for Lisa.

Jennie can hear the music from outside. Jennie got curious since they never saw Lisa's solo dance for her solo stage. Lisa said she'll surprise everyone.

She carefully opened the door and sneaks her head just to watch her. Jennie knows the song, she once heard Lisa sings this song, it was faded and she's sure of it.

Lisa started the dance with a slow move. But when Lisa started the thot moves Jennie's cheeks heat up. This is not the first time she does that, she already did that on their trainee days.

"Jendeuk, what are you doing outside?" Jisoo asked and that made Lisa look on her way. She saw how red Jennie was and Jennie felt embarrassed.

"N-nothing," Jennie said and let Jisoo enter the room. Lisa approached them with a teasing smile on her face.

"Are you peeping on me?" Lisa asked that made Jennie redder.

"Yah! I'm not!" She shouted at Lisa but Lisa didn't stop her from teasing Jennie.

A day before their concert and their way going to Osaka, Jennie still has Lisa's dance on her mind. And every time she remembers it her face will suddenly turn red.

"Why are you turning red, babe? I'm not even doing anything to you" Lisa whispered while laughing and put her arms around Jennie's shoulder. And Jennie automatically put her arms around her waist.

"I wasn't turning red, Lisa," She said while looking outside the window. And a flash from Chaeyoung's camera flash on them.

"I was just testing my camera, turns out good" Chaeyoung shows them the photo that she captured.

Jennie thinks it would be a good photo for her IG to low-key greet Lisa, but she knows that Lisa will probably forget the date tomorrow.

Today's 23 and it is very special for Lisa and Jennie. But Lisa acting like it was just an ordinary day.

"I'll be at the practice room," Lisa said before leaving the members.

Jennie secretly sneaks her head on the practice room and secretly watch Lisa. But Lisa stopped dancing and quickly turns her head to Jennie's way.

"I knew it" Lisa giggles and approaches Jennie with a teasing smile. "What are you doing here, babe?"

"I'm really am curious for your dance," Jennie said while pouting and Lisa can't help but steal a kiss on her.

"You could have said so," Lisa said and cupped Jennie's small face. She loves looking at her while planting kisses on her face. "Want to do some rehearsal on my room?" Lisa teasingly smiles.

"But Chaeyoung and Jisoo will probably look for us"

"Don't worry about them"

Lisa grabs Jennie's hands drags her out. But on their way to their room, Jisoo and Chaeyoung saw them.

"Where are you going?" Jisoo asked and playfully smile.

"We're exploring Osaka's treasure," Lisa said and returned her playful smile on Jisoo.

"This late?" Chaeyoung added.

"Yup, we're an adventurer"

"Then can we join you?" They both asked.

"I believe not, that's not my kink," Lisa said before leaving the both of them. Jennie's cheeks were bright as red.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung look at each other's eyes and nods at each other. "Yup, they'll probably do that," Both of them said and head to their practice room.

The moment Lisa close the door, she immediately pushes Jennie on the wall. Jennie gasp when Lisa started teasing her.

Lisa's lips crash on her. They tasted the sweet lip balm of each other. Lisa smirked when Jennie chases her after she pulled away.

Lisa lift Jennie and she automatically linked her legs on Lisa's waist. Lisa continues kissing her while laying Jennie on her bed.

Jennie started removing her clothes without breaking their kiss. They carve for each other.

Jennie turns over and Lisa was under her. She started grinding on Lisa's top. Lisa reaches for her mounds and squeezes it. Jennie moans when Lisa touches her.

Jennie started to play with her breasts while her hands roam traces her and went down her.

The moment Jennie touches her, Lisa's back bent and screams her name.

"Fuck me babe" Lisa moan, and Jennie follows her command.

She went and face Lisa's, she plays it with her tongue and her fingers. Lisa feels so good she thinks she'll be crazy.

"Damn, Jennie!" She screams when Jennie hit her g. Lisa pushes Jennie on her to give more pleasure.

Jennie didn't stop pleasuring Lisa until she explodes.

Jennie saw how tired Lisa was. Lisa slowly opens her eyes and look at Jennie.

"Happy 23rd, babe" Lisa smiles. She sits and reaches something to her bed table. It was a necklace. "Hope you like it" Lisa make Jennie turn around and put the necklace on her.

"I love it," Jennie said while looking at the necklace. "I love you," She said and Lisa kissed her hungrily.

"Are you ready? Payback time" Lisa said and smirked while she pushes Jennie gently to make her lay on the bed.

Lisa held Jennie's hand on the waiting room when she saw that Jennie trembles.

"You'll do great, honey," Lisa said and kissed her temple. "Slay that stage, Kim Jennie!" Lisa shouted and it boosts Jennie's confidence.

"My baby! Fighting!" Lisa once again shouted when Jennie entered the backstage.

Jennie found herself smiling because of Lisa. And she did what Lisa said, slay the stage.

When it's Lisa turn to dance, she pulled Lisa into a dark area of the backstage and steal a kiss on her lips.

"Fighting, baby. Own the stage, babe. Like how you own me" She said to assured Lisa like how she assured her.