30 - Not anymore (pt.1)

Jennie finds Lisa slowly losing interest in her.

***

Jennie remembered how Lisa's high pitch voice when she was calling her name.

"Nini~ You're so pretty!" Lisa shouted when she saw Jennie pose for the camera.

'There she goes again, with those praises'

"Really, Nini. You're so pretty" Lisa said when they're browsing the photo that Lisa took.

Jennie tries to hide her smile from rolling her eyes at Lisa.

Lisa always shows her appreciation towards Jennie, she always compliments her with all positive comments.

Jennie loves that but she doesn't show it that much. She doesn't show Lisa how much she loves those compliments.

"Wow, you look pretty unnie" Lisa said, Jennie remembered how Lisa's high pitch voice. "Jisoo unnie, you look really cool!" Jennie saw how Jisoo, blushed with Lisa's compliments.

Her heartache when she looks at Lisa's eyes. 'That's how you look at me before'

'It's not me anymore' She whispered to herself.

Jennie remembered how she felt when Lisa hug her, she remembered how warm Lisa is.

It was a cold morning in their dorm, Jennie was in deep sleep when Lisa sneaks into her room. She needs to wake up Jennie, they still have a schedule early in the morning.

Lisa gently taps Jennie's face. "Nini, wake up. We still have an early schedule" Lisa softly whispered to her ears.

Jennie groans, she wants to sleep more and the cold weather keeps her so sleepy.

Lisa sighed, she knows Jennie would not wake up any minute now. She lay beside Jennie and wraps her arms on her waist and back hug Jennie.

Jennie smiled secretly, she feels so warm in her arms.

"Lisa-yah~ Stop hugging me" Jennie complains, but instead of letting Jennie go. Lisa hug her tighter.

"Sorry I can't hear you," Lisa said and giggles.

Jennie felt the heat on her cheeks, she loves Lisa's touch but she never tells Lisa.

"Chichu unnie, I'm cold" Jennie saw how Lisa open her arms widely and requested for a hug.

She stops herself to approach Lisa and respond to her request. 'Jisoo unnie' She reminds herself that it's not her that Lisa wants.

She watches from afar how Jisoo willingly do what Lisa wants. Lisa giggles when Jisoo jumps for her and gave her a hug.

Jennie watched from far how they cuddle on their couch. Lisa used to hug her in that same spot too. But Jennie never hugged her like how Lisa hugged her.

'I used to be on her spot' Jennie whispered when she saw Lisa buries her head on Jisoo's neck.

Jennie saw how Jisoo blushed from Lisa's hug. She exactly knows how it felt to be hug by Lisa.

'It's not me anymore' She whispered before leaving Jisoo and Lisa alone.

Jennie remembered how Lisa's soft plump lips. She remembered how Lisa gives her kiss every chance she has.

It's their 2nd year anniversary as blackpink, everyone was so happy with their anniversary.

It was their v live, and Lisa chooses to sit next to Jennie, everybody expects it. Even Jennie, she knows Lisa will choose to sit next to her.

On their live, Jennie moves her head on Lisa's direction. And Lisa smiled before grabbing the chance to kiss Jennie on cheeks.

Jennie was not shocked Lisa usually do that but she pretends to not like it. Lisa saw how Jennie react to it, a bit hurt, but she still giggles and remove the stain on her cheeks.

Jennie may not be surprised by Lisa's kisses, but her heart pumps fast everytime Lisa kiss her.

'You're giving me a heart attack, Lisa' She said to herself and still thinking for the kiss.

Jennie may not show it but she's always anticipating Lisa's kisses. She may act she doesn't like it but her heart wants it more than anything. Jennie loves it but she never tells Lisa.

"Everyone did a good job" Their staff shouted after the day 2 tour on Fukuoka. Everyone congratulated them. Members congratulate each other.

"Chaeyoung~ You did great!" Lisa shouted to Chaeyoung. She gives a quick peck on Chaeyoung's cheeks.

Chaeyoung complains but Lisa just giggled and hug her best friend.

Jennie watches them laugh. Jennie's eyes met Lisa's. Both of them stares at each other for a minute.

Lisa pulled away from her hug. She slowly approaching Jennie with a bitter smile on her face.

"You too, Ni- Jennie unnie, you did great" Lisa said and placed her hand on Jennie and mess her hair.

Lisa's touch gives Jennie a heart ache. She missed those touch.

Lisa quickly removed her hand on her hair and searches the room. Jennie saw how Lisa smiled when she saw Jisoo from the corner of the room.

Lisa left Jennie and quickly run towards Jisoo. Jennie followed Lisa with her eyes.

Jennie bit her lips when Lisa surprise Jisoo with a back hug. 'Don't cry' She reminds herself.

"You startled me," Jisoo said. Lisa removed her hands on her waist and faced Jisoo before cupping her face.

"You did great, chichu" Lisa said before planting small kisses on Jisoo's cheeks.

Jennie looks away, before looking up trying to hold the tears that were about to fall from her eyes.

After realizing that Lisa is not into her anymore, a tear falls on her cheeks. Jennie looks at their direction again and she saw how they both enjoyed each other's company.

Jennie smiled bitterly before leaving the room.

'It was not me anymore' Jennie said to herself while she walks away from them. She said and let Lisa be happy with someone else.

*

Short update, I'm really running out of idea hahaha but thanks for trynafeel for giving me this idea