Short Scene

*So this is not a new chapter but just a scene that came into my mind and I wanted to write it. Its really short too.*

*Ivy's outfit on the top*

*Ivy's POV*

After taking a quick shower, I stand in my closet wrapped up in my light pink robe losing my shit about what to wear.

I've never been one of those girls who dress to impress guys but I guess with Jared I'm experiencing another first. I don't want him to think that I'm dressing up for him so I want my outfit to be cute yet simple. His ego is already bigger than his height which is quite impressive coz the guy is like 6'3.

Anyway I rule out the dresses and think of something else to wear. The guy maybe my soulmate and like me in a sack but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna put in some efforts. Besides I want to look good for him. I want him to look at me and only me when we are together but I also don't wanna come across too forward.

Why is it so hard for girls to pick outfits? Why can't we be like guys and pick out any shirt without looking and look good regardless. Huh, it's so unfair. I sigh unhappily and pick out my plain black top with blue shorts.

*Meanwhile at Jared's place - Jared's POV*

I'm standing in my wardrobe thinking why the fuck do I have to act like a girl everytime it comes to Ivy. Even hearing her sweat name sends me into a lovey dovey haze. I've been here about 10 minutes and I still can't figure out what to wear.

It's not like it's a date, it's just a meeting where I'll tell her everything. I know can wear anything and she'll like it. She is my soulmate its her job to love me but I wanna look good for her. I can't take her for granted. I will be the best version of myself for her both inside and out.

I look into the closet once again settling on my trusted blue jeans and plain black T shirt.

I sigh thinking about my love and count the seconds till I see her.

*Hey guys I really hope you like it. It sounded cute in my head so I decided to write it. *